airisu

Not exactly a new member, but hello

I'm writing this introduction post after lurking this forum's news section since 2012, because I started to think that maybe I should try to participate.

I don't think I ever did this kind of post anyway.

Hello. It was 2005 when I found out about Japanese music scene and these days I mostly work my ass off as an office worker to collect money for trips to Japan and occasionally to London. I'm from Finland and don't even want to live anywhere else.

I'm mom for two cats and my hobbies include escapism, biking, training with a kettlebell and a romantic relationship with human being. Tbh I watch too much TV.

My the all-the-time favorites are Nightmare, Sadie and DOGinThePWO. Lately I've been following also Lycaon, DADAROMA, AvelCain, REIGN and Arlequin. Seems like when I think that I've seen it all, I usually find some new band anyway.

I listen Western music a lot too, for example Herra Ylppö & Ihmiset, Stam1na, Slipknot, Avicii, Halestrom and Ed Sheeran. I'm not too picky.

Thanks for reading. This post is mostly for those who get curious who I am if I do post here finally.

Hi there! Welcome to MH~ I see you've been a member for a while then, but it's great to see you introducing yourself and stepping out after all this time. It's good to see and have you.

Great introduction. You come quite close to where I am when you visit London, which is cool. I don't go there enough, aha. And you must work your ass off to get enough money for that travelling! Sweet. Nice hobbies too. I need to be a mum of a few cats some time in the futurem aha. And at least you enjoy the TV, can never find anything I like on, lol.

Awesome favourites! Bonus points to you for Lycaon, AvelCain and DOG. x3 Slipknot and Sheeran are lovely too, that sounds so varied, nice!

I hope you can continue enjoying MH and participating more! : 3 See you around~

Hey and introduction is better late than never. Super happy to see that you've come forward to say hi to everyone. I hope you continue to be active, as your music interest is pretty grand.

If you need help with anything, everyone here is really nice, and they have a great team of Mods who will be happy to help you with anything!

Don't be a stranger!

Thank you very much beni, togvro and allisapp!

allisapp

Stam1na is playing their four whole CDs at Provinssirock. Will you go check it out?          

Sadly it's right after my (fully booked) summer vacation, so I'm not able to go. I'd want to anyway.

Yesssss, a new Finn! :3 Tervetuloa tänne! Lycaonfaneja täältä löytyy vaikka muille jakaa, joten löydät varmasti paljon uusia kavereita :D Jos sulle tulee jotain kysymyksiä ihan mistä tahansa maan ja taivaan väliltä, esim. tän foorumisoftan käytöstä tai ihan mistä tahansa muustakin, niin voit laittaa yksityisviestiä meille, joilla on sininen tai punainen nimi! Ja totta kai jos sitä opastusta haluaa ihan suomeksi, niin minä edustan MH:n staffissa Suomea :D

Ja hei, kannattaa tulla MH:n chattiin piipahtamaan joskus! Se löytyy tosta bannerin alta nimeltä "Châteu de Monochromium", me ei purra! Ihmiset on täällä tosi mukavia, toki chatin kielenä on 99% ajasta englanti, poikkeuksena se kun siellä on suomienemmistö niin välillä saatellaan jutella suomeksikin. Mistä päin Suomea muuten olet?

Ja hei, kannattaa tulla MH:n chattiin piipahtamaan joskus! Se löytyy tosta bannerin alta nimeltä "Châteu de Monochromium", me ei purra! Ihmiset on täällä tosi mukavia, toki chatin kielenä on 99% ajasta englanti, poikkeuksena se kun siellä on suomienemmistö niin välillä saatellaan jutella suomeksikin. Mistä päin Suomea muuten olet?

Pukkaan tätäkin teikäläiselle, ja moi vain meikänkin suunnalta \o

Feel free to venture around MH and ask about things and stuff - i.e. don't be a stranger as togz said :P

Welcome "for real" to MH !! Hope you'll find your happiness here, all of our devoted members are kind and helpful ^_^

Nice to see you joining us at last! Do you have a last.fm?

See ya ! : )

Moi ja kiitos paradoxal ja Pretzels!

Yesssss, a new Finn! :3 Tervetuloa tänne! Lycaonfaneja täältä löytyy vaikka muille jakaa, joten löydät varmasti paljon uusia kavereita :D

--

Mistä päin Suomea muuten olet?

Kiitos! Me ollaan muuten kai tavattu V:n kautta jollain Glorian keikoilla.

Pkl-seudulta olen, turvallisesti junaradan varrella :)

Welcome "for real" to MH !! Hope you'll find your happiness here, all of our devoted members are kind and helpful ^_^

Nice to see you joining us at last! Do you have a last.fm?

See ya ! : )

Thank you very much!

I do have a last.fm (http://www.last.fm/user/perfectscream), even tho I don't really use it anymore. It doesn't scrobble my iPod for some reason & I mostly listen music from Spotify web player. After workdays I don't really feel any interest to turn on my own computer, lol.

See ya! :3

Glad to see a new lurker transition over to member status!<br /><br />Hope you continue to enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask anyone with a red or blue name.