Tattoos

i saw Schwein 迅 ameba blog

and he writes what piercings and tattoos he has in the front page

(& you can see them in the pics also )

so he writes he has a tattoo:

DADDY FUCKED ME * Right Arm

i just want to share my thoughts: --->

what?! lol hahaha

Well I was bored today and in need of a little pain.

And this is what came of it.

tumblr_lncrs52A8V1qitubzo1_500.jpg

I like it, and I think it came out well for being the second time I've used color.

I like the "descendant" part a lot, it looks really nice !

The rose is nice too but it will need some more ink to be finished, isn't it ?

ive got 4 tattoos now, and this friday im gonna make an appointment for my next

my first tatoo was when i was 19,

l.jpg

regret this one a bit, so im thinking of a cover up

l.jpg

in memory of one of my heroes

166599_134701159924209_100001529786932_205125_7343236_n.jpg

my left arm, a dragon, Hiroshima Castle and the japanese flag.

261466_178157842245207_100001529786932_456245_5287334_n.jpg

my left chest, a samurai

next up, my right arm i want a koi and some japanese demon masks.

for my back ive got the idea of two japanese swordsman fighting in front of mount fuji.

then on my lower belly i want maybe something like a samurai sword

and the back of my lower legs i want maybe something disney/star wars related since those are also things that are important for me in my life.

furthermore tattoos are addictive=p be beware once you start haha

and people who say it doesnt hurt are full of bullshit. of course it hurts, by some people less then by others, but you always feel it. especially once you get big ones, like i have with my arm, that have multiple sessions of 3-5 hours. believe me, your body is screaming at you to stop haha.

and some spots are more sensitive then others, like elbow and armpit are bitches, but your upper arm is (for me) not sensitive at all.

and people who are like: yeah you look so stupid when youre 80 with tatoos. dude, thats in 50 year, i can still enjoy it untill then, and when im 80 i really dont give a shit what i look like=p i like it now, so why wouldnt i do it

Jurideluhi, I am pretty much against tattoos because of their permanent nature. I think they can look cool, but I honestly can't imagine/think of anyone who once they were older still looked goo with their tattoo...

All I can say to anyone who wants one though is really really really think it out, it's gunna be on your body the rest of your life, so make sure that what you are putting on yourself you can deal with for the rest of your life. Hell, even consider waiting a year before you do it and save up so you can get it well done. Tattoos say a lot about you and people will judge you for them...sure you can say "fuck 'em," but that is a terrible policy, so what ever you do, make sure that you get it well done and are positive of what you want. You may want it really badly now, but in the long run you will be glad that you waited and made sure you got what you wanted and saved up to get it well done. Just my two cents.

That said, X-Marc, you have one of the only sleeves I have ever though was awesome.

I agree about X-Marc's sleeve. It looks good from what I can see, but I'd like to see it bigger. However, not to be rude, dude, but I think the samurai looks out of place and kinda ruin the sleeve a little. I don't think it's fitting.

I don't have any tattoos myself, but if I were to get one sooner or later it would be something like this:

200610201339-pix1.jpg

tumblr_kws0ikdpWy1qzdgkto1_500.jpg

mariosleevetat.jpg

Urgh! Badass! :wub:

If I'd ever get a tattoo it would be text I think. Something like: your heart is the key to every door, or something like: The tale I will tell from now on is the past, the present and the future.

I have been planning my first for 3 years now.

Well...actually my first 3 are planned. First will be the Eye of Horus in the nape of my neck. It's a symbol that has been with me all my life. The second comes in a set with the first...it's an Ankh on my right ringfinger.

The third is the most special one and it will go on my left hip/thigh. It's one of my own drawings, you can see it on deviantART here. But that one will have to wait...first the two small ones.

I like the "descendant" part a lot, it looks really nice !

The rose is nice too but it will need some more ink to be finished, isn't it ?

Thanks!

And yeah I'm going to be adding more to it, probably make it one big piece on my calf. Probably more roses, maybe some violet ones too and vines. I would have done more at the time but I get bored easily when tattooing myself. I need to get a darker green ink for the vines.

I was never a piercing type of of guy so I thought about getting a tattoo..I actually was going to, but i was having second thoughts and decided to completely hold it off for the moment. I'd like one and I'm probably going to one, but I've decided its going to be a simple but creative one. I don't really want some elaborate complex tat taking up an entire limb or back or something. Also some of the users here have some really cool looking tattoos.

Jurideluhi, I am pretty much against tattoos because of their permanent nature. I think they can look cool, but I honestly can't imagine/think of anyone who once they were older still looked goo with their tattoo...

All I can say to anyone who wants one though is really really really think it out, it's gunna be on your body the rest of your life, so make sure that what you are putting on yourself you can deal with for the rest of your life. Hell, even consider waiting a year before you do it and save up so you can get it well done. Tattoos say a lot about you and people will judge you for them...sure you can say "fuck 'em," but that is a terrible policy, so what ever you do, make sure that you get it well done and are positive of what you want. You may want it really badly now, but in the long run you will be glad that you waited and made sure you got what you wanted and saved up to get it well done. Just my two cents.

That said, X-Marc, you have one of the only sleeves I have ever though was awesome.

I had my first tattoo already! :D It is awesome and I like it. Pretty much I got screwed up by everyone who saw it and I don't give a damn. but it was such a great experience of having tattoo! My tattoo on my right arm was written "Den Lille Havfrue" (9GBO's title song) :D

@X-Marc

NICE! awesome tattoo you got there!

LOL

Being serious, I used to think a butterfly or a kanji would be nice,but I'm not sure atm.

^a butterfly is nice! but are you a guy or a girl?

btw,I want a dragon tattoo on my back. approximately half of my body at the back?? Just a dragon would do.

Could anyone recommend for me any awesome dragon picture??

Depens on what kind of dragon you want. Do you want a "mystic" Celtic dragon or a Chinese dragon?