Ro plz

I woke up in the most extreme and horrible pain.....

I woke up in the most extreme and horrible pain I had and still have ever experienced. I could only take shallow breaths, even moving my hands sent me so much agony that my vision was blurring. I managed to use my knuckles to pinch my BF awake and barely whisper "911". I am beginning to come to terms with my own death. I'm pretty sure that something has ruptured and that I will be dead before I get help. I've got tears running down my face and I'm thinking about my mom, and how much I miss her. The EMT folks show up, strap me to a board, lug me down two flights of stairs and rush me to the ER. The doctor pushes on my gut and I finally let out a throat scratching scream. I was dizzy from the pain at this point and the pain is so unbearable that I don't even want to breath anymore. After sonograms and pain killers the doctor comes in to inform me that they couldn't see any of my organs on my sonogram. I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT. Where the fuck did my organs go?????

They couldn't see my organs because I was so full of gas. the doctor told me that sometimes severe gas can be more painful than an aneurism. He gave me something dissolvable, and a saline IV and I spent the next two hours farting in my room. And that is the story of my $15,000.00 fart.

さよなら、 私は同性愛者です。 = Goodbye, I am gay........

さよなら、 私は同性愛者です。 = Goodbye, I am gay

I AM IN TEARS OMFG STOP LMAO

I'm leaving bcuz you guys can't take the fact that I cry and fap to Sadie's "GANGSTA" album simultanesouly

DEAR LORD MY SIDES HAVE LEFT ORBIT