Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Bands You Hated and Then Realized You Don't Anymore

Well, like, everything Tenten related. I couldn't stand his voice D8

Now I do like KuRt, Benii (Kari.), Chemical Pictures and Hanamuke ^_^

omg, I totally agree with you! I thought he sounds like someone who can't sing but trying so hard to sound cool. But eventually I think his voice is so "ugly" that he's makes such a convincing character. But on top of that, I think he really knows what he's doing, how to create certain impact for the listeners, how to make you want to cry when you listen to him T__T . Actually, until now I think my main reason for listening to CPS is still only because Tenten is their vocalist (sorry, CPS .___.)

I had the bad start to listen to "Silent Night, Holy Night" as first KuRt track XD And as for CPS, TenTen and Jimi. But James only cause he's a friend of someone dear to me xD

Aicle

I used to think that they were a bad joke, a really, really bad one. And for a long time i treated them as the epitome of awful, but then i heard Psycho x Letter. I really liked it, and after a few other tracks i realized the ridiculous talent that Rubi has. Emiru still sounds like ass, but i stopped minding a long time ago. Now they are one of the few Visual-kei bands that i listen to on a daily basis.

X Japan

Meh. I just hated Toshi's voice. Though a few listens of Vanishing Vision got me sold.

Meh. I just hated Toshi's voice. Though a few listens of Vanishing Vision got me sold.

Yeah, I used to blindly hate X Japan until I've found all stuff with Taiji playing in it is actually fine, back when they were just "X."

Dahlia and everything after is just . . . :/

Aicle

I used to think that they were a bad joke, a really, really bad one. And for a long time i treated them as the epitome of awful, but then i heard Psycho x Letter. I really liked it, and after a few other tracks i realized the ridiculous talent that Rubi has. Emiru still sounds like ass, but i stopped minding a long time ago. Now they are one of the few Visual-kei bands that i listen to on a daily basis.

I haven't gotten into them yet, but I used to avoid them at all costs because they seem to have some silly silly fans (lol, don't all oshare bands?). But then I listened to "Toumei Ningen," and think it's badass.

Hmmm, with me it's mostly been disliking a band the first time I heard them, and then say, a few years later, I happen to try them again and find they're putting out better music, lol. I guess I didn't like ABS at first, but once I got over Takanori's annoying voice, I realized the music was quite good.

Oh, and I completely forgot GLAY. I used to really dislike them, but have since turned into a big fan.

I used to stupidly believe that anything that wasn't Classic Rock was crap. I was also under the impression that a song had to have guitar solos to be good. :lol:

I hated metal and pop, but for some reason I was instantly fascinated with Deg's Shokubeni and I have since then become more open to really heavy music and music with screams and growls in it.

As for pop, Michael Jackson really irritated me at first, but since my MJ-obsessed sister started putting his songs on more often, I've gotten really fond of him.

Now a lot of Classic Rock songs get on my nerves.

I used to hate Nega and Nightmare...well I still like Nightmare but Yomi's voice can easily piss me off. So I make sure I only listen to at less 3 songs I like.

I used to hate the fool when they started but I keep listening to Go mother fucker and they grew on me. Love em'

There are lots. even the bands I hated,I don't listen to it anymore now even I used to like them.(Kiryu,Nega,Nightmare,Plastic tree)

back to topic, ClearVeil,Izabel Varosa,Canzel,Toon Factory,Siam shade,Nega,Matenrou Opera,Kiryu,the gazette,despairs ray,Nightmare,Plastic Tree,Ayabie,Screw,DEATHGAZE.

The more I think the more I can't remembered. lol.

I used to hate the GazettE, but then I realized they weren't that bad.

First couple of times I heard Lolita 23q's Ishoku Othello I couldn't stand Sou's voice and I had no idea how anyone could listen to them. A few months later in early 2006 I decided to try listening to them again because I thought Ban was an adorable crackhead(I was 16!) and I fell in love with them. They've been my favorite band since and I still don't understand what I found so terrifying about Sou's voice on first listen.

PaRADEiS+oyuugi_wagamama_dan_x_12304_pa.jpg

Hahaha

I kinda got into them, and then I feel kinda bad that I enjoyed them after finding out that Mashiro was supposedly a pedo

It should have nothing to do with the music but, man that explains a lot

Versailles and -OZ-

I used to dislike them (-OZ-) and/or not listening to them (Versailles) in 2009, but now I really like both.

Pierrot, or more specifically, Kirito. When I was first getting into Japanese music, around 10 years ago, Dir en grey was my favorite band and I found that Kirito's voice lacked the intensity that I liked. However, giving Angelo a listen recently made me have to reconsider that.

Also, embarrassingly enough, I hated hide the first time I heard anything by him. With as much as I love his music, I can't imagine why I hated him so much on the first listen.

There are a looot of them... never really "hated" a band, but didn't enjoy them at first. 12012, SID, D'espairs Ray, Girugamesh, D, DEATHGAZE...and much more XD

I didn't really like The GazettE or any metal or heavy type band so i forgot about them but everywhere I kept hearing about them and so I tried out songs like Hyena and Reila and others that would come up and eventually I started to love them and now they are my favorite ones and I even was inspired by Uruha to play guitar and now I play some of their songs.

Girugamesh was the same but then I listened to some of their heavy stuff one day and I realized they were pretty sick and I kept on listening to their new releases. Want to hear the new album coming out already.

All I can think of other than Sadie which I absolutely hated but now I actually love them and I download most of their single and albums :D

Sign in to follow this