Trombe

Rami(ex-Aldious) new band "Raglaia" new maxi single "Breaking Dawn" release

Sounds somewhat amateur to me but it's ok. Plus I feel like her vocals have slightly lost of power, but maybe she just needs more time to return to her old top form.

Well this is undoubtedly rushed. She only came back in November and she's got a record deal, band, making music videos, etc. You'd think she'd take her time and, you know, gel with her band and become a cohesive unit. That first Aldious EP in 2009 was pretty lame, especially since they used a drum machine.

As for her voice, well, maybe she's just learned to control it. With Aldious she was a screamer. She might be slowing down and trying to be a singer now.

BTW, this site seems to have gotten an early listen to her 4 song EP.

http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000113004

My translator comes through again:

I went to dinner with former member Rami.

She is starting a new band named Raguraia and they will be releasing a CD soon. Rami is working really hard.

I really feel happy for her!!

When she had to leave Aldious, her doctor said that she won't be able to perform live anymore. In the three years since then, she has worked real hard to overcome her condition and also did a lot of singing practice, so now she is able to sing again.

I am just so happy.

To me, music and my band are the most important part of my life; so when I think about the possibility of losing them, it would be like losing hope and dream. It would probably be more painful than dying.

Rami feels the same way as I do, that is why she worked super hard to get back to where she is now, I am so proud of her and I am really happy for her.

Congratulations

Even though she is not part of our band anymore, we will continue to push and encourage each other, together we will show the world just how wonderful metal and music is.

I'll be rooting for her and please everyone check them out.

Since we haven't seen each other in a while now, so it was nice to catch up and it brought back a lot of good memories.

Edited by Traxan

New music video. Rami has definitely learned how to sing in her time off, it's not just wailing at the top of her lungs.

BTW, I figured out who her guitarist is. He was the producer who butchered the last Aldious album. I don't know if he produced Raglaia but if he did he got his act together. It sounds good. Kind of American metal influenced in its sound. And he is one hell of a guitarist. Yoshi and Toki never came close to that solo.

Rami held an autograph session at Tower Records with bassist Eri and look who showed up. otf878.jpg (That's Yoshi from Aldious in the middle if you don't recognize her)

Rami made her first live performance in 3 years last night. Despite the bad translations, I could tell from her tweets (RAMI_Vocal) she was very nervous.

No word on a set list but there had to be Aldious songs. At this point she's only got a 3 song maxi-single out.

Looks like a nice crowd. And she went up against another show, an American band called The Iron Maidens, an all-female Iron Maiden tribute band. Mary's Blood was their opening act.

24q5xf5.jpg

8zr1up.jpg

limited edition (1,620yen) of their new maxi single "Promises" will include CD+DVD (including "Aching Memories" PV), and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Aching Memories
02.Promises
03.Strings of Fate
04.Aching Memories(instrumental)
05.Promises(instrumental)