Trombe

サウイフモノ(souiumono) new maxi single "UN-DEADHOUSE" release

サウイフモノ(souiumono) new maxi single "UN-DEADHOUSE" will be released at 2015/03/18 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "UN-DEADHOUSE" PV), and TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.UN-DEADHOUSE
02.PHOTOGRAPHER
03.LITTLE BELIEVER (included in TYPE B )

Oh thank goodness! I was growing concerned because they haven't announced anything new in a while. After that whole ordeal with Hirobacky, I just feel so worried for thr band.

Btw, has anyone found a PV for "manatsu no summer tiger" or "seraphim" yet? That last look was so epic.

To be honest I'm still worried, they don't have any dates on their schedule after their March 3 year anniversary onemans...
And it's getting pretty late, even for them.

but I am looking forward to the release\(^o^)/
I knew they were recording and planning this release but I must have missed when they actually announced the details.

Whaaaaat?! That has to be a joke, right? XD

Oh wait... it's Souiumono so of course it's a joke :v Waiting for some gazettecore parody realness.

Gorgeous. I think it isn't a joke. Their songs seem to be maturing, so it's just natural that their looks would eventually become more refined too. I prefer this than the usual 'cosplay kei' thingy.

Nah.. I think it just matches the theme of the new single release. If you look at their pics on their profile page, they're still just as goofy as ever.

the vocalist: "wanna fight ehh? got someone much swagg you won't stand a chance"

Type A
TRCL-0103A.jpg

Type B
TRCL-0103B.jpg
1. UN-DEADHOUSE    
2. PHOTOGRAPHER    
3. LITTLE BELIEVER    

The samples were actually mixed up on their website (for instance, the one with the file name "photographer" was under UN-DEADHOUSE), so I re-ordered them.

btw they will hold their summer live tour "探し出せ!! 7つの秘宝" since Tokorozawa PEGGYDAY at 2015/08/24 and up to Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/09/19

Souiumono has a countdown for an announcement on their homepage.

So, July 1st at midnight there will be an announcement.