Trombe

コドモドラゴン(codomo dragon) new maxi single "WARUAGAKI" release

it is announced at コドモドラゴン(codomo dragon) one-man live "Victim of SODOM" tour final at TSUTAYA O-East at 2015/01/18 that their new maxi single "WARUAGAKI" will be released at 2015/03/18 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "WARUAGAKI" PV & off-shot), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "WARUAGAKI" all-member multi-angle PV), and regular edition TYPE C & D (1,620yen each) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3 & corr. 3 karaoke) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "悪足掻き(WARUAGAKI)" since Nagoya E.L.L. at 2015/03/21 and up to tour final at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2015/04/29

B7pCd0gCAAEZfVt.jpg

Yeah, the label has a talent for not picking the actual hooks and catchy parts of a song to put into the preview. Hard to tell what the actual song will be like.

But anyway, Codomo is one of the bands that I set to auto-buy, since I have enjoyed all of their previous releases. I just watch the previews to try and get pumped for the release; the SPOT could be Hayato making fart sounds with his armpit and I would still buy since the band has not let me down.

But again, hopefully next release is a new album. (Teenager's Dope?)

[CD track list]
01.WARUAGAKI
02.毒林檎(dokuringo)
03.SMASH the BRAIN (included in regular edition TYPE C)
03.RAD MUSIC!! (included in regular edition TYPE D)
04.WARUAGAKI-vocalless ver.- (included in regular edition TYPE C & D)
05.毒林檎(dokuringo)-vocalless ver.- (included in regular edition TYPE C & D)
06.SMASH the BRAIN-vocalless ver.- (included in regular edition TYPE C)
06.RAD MUSIC!!-vocalless ver.- (included in regular edition TYPE D)