LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

@ 237q: u're gorgeous, u remind me of an aunt's friend

here i am, taken just today right after shower. the psychiatrist from the clinic let me go out for this holiday again, im going back on tuesday cos that day im going to the nutritionist (remember? i have eating disorders)

click me :3

uglymouth being as hot as always *w*

@seiji: when and why did you dye your hair normal? ToT

oh, me, 2 days ago

yes, I'm a weeaboo *piisuuu*

3582io6.jpg

nwev4k.jpg

and, yes, my hair is a miracle

Nice photos :)

i like the makeup and hair especially.

im bored and thought i'd post, i'm excited cos i got some shots from my first ever photoshoot back, this was only a tst one late afternoon. but i think it turned out well. im kinda shocked lol.

My in my Bleach school girl outfit [Old]

ngpicturesnow_002.jpg

Another picture back when I had long hair

001.jpg

When I first got my hair cut back in April

haircut_2_by_kakashisxgirl-d3eajiq.jpg

Me with my glasses on [Taken in May]

DSCF5184.jpg

Current hair cut

DSCF5325.jpg

Newest pic of me [Taken sometime in either September or October]

DSCF5331.jpg

Ignore the fact that all these were taking in Bathrooms. That was the best lighting that I could find in my apartments.

thanks guys :oops:

Licio123, I googled Meisa. O_____O thank you, but I don't think I can compare to her, she's just whoaaaaaaaaah *------*

@ ramrod: omg, that's so edible

^this xD

Linh-san, you're absolutely gorgeous! You remind me very much of a girl who went to my school, I was absolutely stunned whenever she'd pass somewhere near *-*

visualkeigirl, I like your styles! In the pic where your bangs are blue, is your hair straightened with iron?

personally, I love how this looks on you the best.

Shortening always gives hair that puffiness that look wonderful on some people (you, and just a few lucky ones of all the girls I've met lol), or look horrible on others (including me >.<)

Hello people. o/ I cut my hair last week and I still haven't gotten used to this style. :/ I was going to get a different haircut, but it seems like me and my hairdresser had different opinion about the hair I wanted. :'D Well, it's okay, but I miss my longer hair even if I looked lika a troll with it. :/

SL385110.jpg

P.S. Yes, I look always really tired. ;<

visualkeigirl, I like your styles! In the pic where your bangs are blue, is your hair straightened with iron?

personally, I love how this looks on you the best.

Shortening always gives hair that puffiness that look wonderful on some people (you, and just a few lucky ones of all the girls I've met lol), or look horrible on others (including me >.<)

No, my hair is not straightened with an iron in that picture. When my hair was long I use to be able to blow dry my hair straight. My hair was like down to the middle of back. So the weight just pulled it straight.

Aww thanks. And I know how hard short hair can be to pull off. Had a very bad hair cut when I was younger and I was so scared to get my hair cut this short. I LOVE how it has turned out now. And anyone can wear short hair, it just depends on how you have it cut and layered. My ahir is very layered now, which is what give me the puffiness that I have.

Why is their a penis monster on your head?

I was about to ask the same question. xD

Now, my random photoshoot (bit edited)

1e3ozo.jpg

@Jigsaw: O God! Is that Perry (Phineas and Ferb fans will know who this is) xD~

This is what you are talkin about, rite? this shit is cute. xD

1510171_460s_v1.jpg

^ correct. I don't really like showing my face around on the net, besides, I look awful on pictures.

Why?? See, i dont look good on picture as well, but hell with that, the point is being confident with yourself, it's not like the world will end when we dont look good on picture and share it, just take it all in a fun and positive way. :3

i dont look good on picture as well, but hell with that.....just take it all in a fun and positive way. :3

+1