LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Preetsee, your pic is not getting the reaction on tumblr that I wanted it to. Therefore you fail!

Creepy and adorable ahead!

^ Yeah, I can see that! D:

Pretsy, wait, if that... costume was just for one day, why did you wear that at Diru's gig?!? D:

SL385163.jpg

I really should cut/dye my hair again. :B [/bignoseya]

P.S. I'm kinda waiting to see biopanda IRL. I can imagine his... head! 83 It's kinda mascot-ish

Pretsy, wait, if that... costume was just for one day, why did you wear that at Diru's gig?!? D:

SL385163.jpg

P.S. I'm kinda waiting to see biopanda IRL. I can imagine his... head! 83 It's kinda mascot-ish

Well, until May you can just believe it's actually a panda head XD Also: nice picture :3(though it kinda looks like you have a reaaaally long neck lol)

SL385163.jpg

Your nose is beautiful! Except for that booger....

Well, until May you can just believe it's actually a panda head XD Also: nice picture :3(though it kinda looks like you have a reaaaally long neck lol)

Eh, it's not?! And I was preparing to scretch my neck so I'd look like a giraffe. :( DAMN YOU LIAR, we would have been a great pair! ;___;

I won't post my "casual" self in the near future due to the fact that DLS posted that drag pic above WITHOUT my permission (avec disgusting description and tags) on tumblr. Hope he will understand and reconsider his horrid acts + apologize (although it'd be most probable that I won't forgive him)

Leaving a note here since I am more than pissed off right now.

I won't post my "casual" self in the near future due to the fact that DLS posted that drag pic above WITHOUT my permission (avec disgusting description and tags) on tumblr. Hope he will understand and reconsider his horrid acts + apologize (although it'd be most probable that I won't forgive him)

Wait, is this posted in all seriousness or what?

If so, i guess all of us need to know limits, when a joke become an offense.

I hope this will happening again the future. As i am the starter for this thread.

I feel somewhat responsible too for letting this happen.

My deepest apologies.

Maybe next time just watermark each of your personal pictures posted here, peeps.

We never know what your pictures will be use for.

Wait, is this posted in all seriousness or what?

If so, i guess all of us need to know limits, when a joke become an offense.

I hope this will happening again the future. As i am the starter for this thread.

I feel somewhat responsible too for letting this happen.

My deepest apologies.

Maybe next time just watermark each of your personal pictures posted here, peeps.

We never know what your pictures will be use for.

I already apologized and I seriously meant no harm or offense.

i dont participate here for quite some time now

me in a toilette with a wtf face:

sexyvirgin.jpg

hope someone likes it