Trombe

Neverland new maxi single "HumaNOISE" release

it is announced at Neverland 琥珀(kohaku) birthday presents live at Shibuya REX at 2014/12/16 that their new maxi single "HumaNOISE" will be released at 2015/03/25 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including "HumaNOISE" PV), TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD+booklet, and TYPE C (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.HumaNOISE
02.DILEMMA
03.ココロアンブレラ(kokoro umbrella) (included in TYPE B & C)
04.HumeNOISE(karaoke) (included in TYPE C)
05.DILEMMA(karaoke) (included in TYPE C)
06.ココロアンブレラ(kokoro umbrella)(karaoke) (included in TYPE C)

btw they will hold 一輝(kazuki) birthday one-man live "大阪Neverland築造計画(Osaka Neverland chikuzou keikaku)" at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2015/05/12 and their 3rd anniversary one-man live "THE LOST ENDING STORY" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/07/29

their live-distributed PV DVD "Merry go land" will be released at their 3rd anniversary one-man live "THE LOST ENDING STORY" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/07/29

they just get better and better. i'm speechless :<

110% this.

It's a real surprise to me that they're not a lot bigger than they are, because pretty much every one of their releases has totally slayed.

Nice. But they can do better! I mean.... Live Ryota screams kind a lot! And makes cool/creepy atmosphere. I wish them  to record more heavy songs. 

Still super disappointed that they decided to make a PV for my favorite song... and the one that made me fall in love with the band when I first saw them live, but decide to make it live-distro'd which means it probably won't be on their youtube or possibly ever show up :|