Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

glee

glee.jpg

first thing first, i cannot believe no one make this topic yet!

I mean, the most happening TV show in this moment! :o

as a proud gleek, i hereby declares to spread the glee syndromes all over TW.

Anyone follows this series here?

Throw your hands up!

What's your fave characters? Fave episode?

How do you see of the series?

Chit chat over current episode that just aired are welcome too.

Discuss.

The rocky horror glee show is a good tribute, like always,

but it's even better, since not just centered only with the songs but also with the depth of the story.

After makes me cried a river on Grilled Cheesus episode,

the rocky horror makes me impressed. And, omg Will + Emma forever! Good chemistry they shown at the end of the episode.

Carl should go srsly.

Me! Me! Me! (As you already know)

I got to know Glee, when episode three was aired. My two friends had talked about it before, so I thought that well, let's shall watch it. And then I fell in love with it! Of course, I've always liked musicals, so it's not suprise that I started to watch it - and like it. Actually, in Finland Glee just started, but I haven't watched it because of their crappy subtitles.

Of course, my favorite character is Kurt. Who wouldn't love THE Ice Queen, who bitches about... well, everything. My favorite episode... I liked the Lady Gaga & KISS -episode, but as a great fan of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, this episode was... amazing! Okay, I was little disapointed, but still it was really good episode. (I still haven't got over this; _Mercedes was Frank... NO! Big no!) I'm also really pleased about Mike, who finally got a speaking lines! (By the way, have you seen his dance in Step Up 2? Amazing!)

How I watch this series... well, I get from school at 16:00, start to download it from isohunt.com, and watch it after downloading ends!

Oh, I loved Kurt's solo from Duets-episode. So amazing! ;;w;;

yeah Mercedes part are pretty dissapointing.

Also when singing sweet transverstite, i think the song was overdone, the similiar way like when Rachel overdoing Baby one more time :(

i love Kurt, too. And also, not a surprise, Sue.

There's just some charming aura behind her hostility for me.

And on the Regionals episode, she makes me goes all blue when seeing someone like her could shed some tears, too.

And i like her Sue's corner lol

edit: i haven't see step up 2, is it that amazing?

Gleek out!

favouite episode was the Britney Spears Episode.. don't know, was fun and touching. totaly loved it!

And come on! Brittany is an awesome character! xD

and I think Rachel overdoing Baby one more time was in totally on purpose xD not because it was Rachel, but because the original video is totally ridiculous xD!

I love this series so much! it combines so many different characters, stories and lives in an funny and artistic yet deep series. it's unique!

and that's how Sue sees it!

Used to love it, the first 5/6 episodes of S1 were great, but jfc this show cannot write a decent storyline to save it's life. And it butchers songs like crazy.

^ I actually agree. Particularly the theme shows just are ridiculous.Though the recent Grilled Cheesus episode was close in bringing it back (even though it got really after-school special at times) it just hasn't gotten back to the quality of the first half of the 1st season. Which is a shame because I really loved those eps. That said Jane Lynch can do no wrong 8)

Glee is cool for me in small doses now. Used to love it too back during the first half of season 1; the other half was pretty boring and then they got started on the themed episodes, which just plain suck (especially the Madonna and Britney episodes). But I still like a few episodes here and there (the Grilled Cheesus one was pretty good) and watch it every week. Sometimes they still can still pull out a good storyline out of all the randomness.

Sigh... It reminds me of High School Musical too much. Except for the fact that Zack didn't knock anyone up lol. I like Sue (is that the name of the cheerleader's coach?) the best, she's so evil and awesome.

yesp sue is the best.

She's like anti hero for this team xD

but i haven't watch new episodes now :(

this place i am in right now just aired grilled cheesus on their cables. Not that i really mind it :P

I personally don't like it cause it's not my type of show. I think NPH was on the show once I believe? So that makes it kinda neat in my books.

:P

Say what? Lol, I love NPH.

I was just stating the fact that if he was guesting on the show that makes the show slightly more interesting to me. Although, if he only shows up in one episode I doubt I'll watch the show in it's entirety.

NPH, as far as i remember only guest starred in one episode so far.

And yes charice is recurring character starting season 2,

as Sunshine Corazon if i recall correctly.

Awesome one.

Btw Gwyneth Paltrow is in too, for 2 episode scheduled lol

glee version of Cee Loo's Fuck You (entitled as Forget you) is so good! She can pull it off! :D

but i like the original better, cos saying FUCK YOU to an ex is much more satisfying than pretend to be classy and civil lol

glee version of Cee Loo's Fuck You (entitled as Forget you) is so good! She can pull it off! :D

but i like the original better, cos saying FUCK YOU to an ex is much more satisfying than pretend to be classy and civil lol

CURSES I MISSED IT! >~<;

Sign in to follow this