Trombe

MORRIE new album "HARD CORE REVERIE" release

MORRIE new album "HARD CORE REVERIE" will be released at 2014/12/25 (2 TYPE), which will be sold in advance at his live "REVERIES" since Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2014/11/23 and at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2014/11/29

special edition (9,800yen) will include CD+DVD+photobook (B5-size) and will be in box-set, and regular edition (3,500yen) will include CD only

recording line-up:
Vo.&Prog.MORRIE
Electric Gt.Aoki Yutaka
Ba.Nakamata Kazuhiro
Dr.Akiyama Takahiko
Piano.Hatano Takeyuki
Violin.Heather Paauwe
Scream.SUGIZO

[CD track list]
01.Prologue: Go Under
02.春狂え(harukurue)
03.Dust Devil
04.Sign
05.Disquieting Muse
06.Chrysis
07.真昼の揺籃(mahiru no yurikago)
08.Goodnight Reverie
09.Unchained
10.Riding The Night
11.Killing Me Beautiful

his live-distributed single "Goodnight Reverie-Melancholia Mix-(featuring YUKARIE's sax solo)" will be released at his live tour "REVERIES" at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2014/11/23 and at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2014/11/29

album features sugizo and members from downy if I read it right

and the trailer has both a jazz song and an ebm like song, sounds like its going to be as varied as his old solo albums

album features sugizo and members from downy if I read it right

and the trailer has both a jazz song and an ebm like song, sounds like its going to be as varied as his old solo albums

Yeah, according to the video description - Sugizo will have a heavy involvement in this release and downy will be responsible for backup as well

edit: 

Staff for "HARD CORE REVERIE"'s each track is in Morrie's OHP

http://morrie.jp/hcr/#id27 (just click on each track for more info)

Gomen.

he will hold his solo live "HARD CORE REVERIES - From Nowhere" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2015/03/03 with guest 石井秀仁(ishii shuuji)(cali≠gari, GOATBED) and "HARD CORE REVERIES - To Nowhere" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2015/03/04 with guest 清春(Kiyoharu)