Shaolan974

the GazettE 2 DVDs release

oh shiit the teaser is gorgeous.

TDD looks stunning. They could have add LAST HEAVEN too, seriously. >;< it's not a hell of a video tho, but it's missing for the FILM BUG collection.

agree with you !

That looks like a great quality live with good performances.  It's too pricey for me - but i will continue to wait for the announcement of new music.

^ you can download full TDD pv googling it, there's a working link in description of literally the first youtube video you will see.Elazmus, on 26 Jan 2015 - 7:42 PM, said:

Full version of TDD removed from that wall...

But that preview... looks like easily the best GazettE vid since DIM

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/the-GazettE---To-Dazzling-Darkness/c50ef7becf373ddafe2e2455d0529c7a

Jps.tv rarely has their PVs deleted (and no need to sign up, heh)

Jps.tv rarely has their PVs deleted (and no need to sign up, heh)

I thought we were not allowed to link pirated media in public MH sections? I'd have posted a direct link than idk lol

Hahaha sorry. Breaks my heart too.

Seriously we are Fans not a Bank i dont know bud i don't see how charging us 400 box for dvs will help establish a fan base ://

I was just putting the link up there for anyone that wanted to buy it.

Because there ARE people who are willing to shell out $300+ for a Fan Club DVD set:

yahoo auctions

Theeeese people 

and these people

Nailed it ^^, with these prises i should probably start saving money for the NEW ALBUM xDD

Bad Joke

Now it's 36.800Y lmao insane.

I wanted to know, who is fixing prices on Closetchild? The seller or the website itself? somebody knows?

I understand that it's a FC members only etc but seriously, they would never have done this.

Now it's 36.800Y lmao insane.

I wanted to know, who is fixing prices on Closetchild? The seller or the website itself? somebody knows?

I understand that it's a FC members only etc but seriously, they would never have done this.

Closetchild is a real store in Japan where they sell new and used cds. Someone sold the DVD to them for a price, and now they wanna sell it again to make profit out of it. It actually didn't surprise me to see this high prices considering this DVD is veeeery limited, the GazettE are veeery popular and the original price was already high (13800 yen + tax)