Sign in to follow this  
Xerath

DIV new album "SECRET" release

Love the PV style, I always enjoy cityscape-type videos.

Also love the song, and love Chisa's look, it is very different and almost rebellious to the current VK looks we have, which have been a little similar for a while with bands in the 'brighter' area of VK.

haha the intro caught me by surprise (i think i missed the previous preview?), but a really nice song overall. both the sound and visuals are more "urban" than most of their previous releases.

i think i can say now that i'll like this more than their last 2-3 singles, but how it compares with ZERO ONE is a question that can only be answered when this album's out. at this point i suspect they are too conceptually different for any meaningful prediction lol.

really looking forward to it :3

I really like this a lot, they're proving to me again that they're one of the best if not the best newer band of the last few years. I think Zero One will be hard to top, I just love that album so much, but at this rate I'm optimistic that it will at least come close.

Damn, there's more older songs than I realized. I know they just showed the PV clips for them all, but I wonder if there's any chance for rerecording/remastering of any of them? (I'm mainly looking at TASTE OF LIFE and Golden Kinema Gekijou, since they came out BEFORE their first album)

Wow that actually is more old material than I think I originally thought. Is the music solid? Sure, but they really could've put more new content on here.

The new content sucks and sounds like a worst version of Girugamesh, not that Girugamesh is any good. They even look like Girugamesh, ugh. it's a pity, because this band used to be pretty good. If you exclude the older songs this is by far their worst release ever.

Sign in to follow this