Kawaii_Minpha

[No longer available] Photos, Comments, postcard, CD, Posters, free Magazines

Hi, I was making some housework, and i realised that i have a couple of things i don't need to have.

I never sold anything online, so i'm not sure about how to receive a payment.

I usually use paypal to buy stuff, but i never received any payment with paypal. When i opened my paypal account a couple of years ago, i opened a "personal buyer account" or something like that. It was not an account for seller, not meant to sell things and receive money. But maybe it can receive money, but i think the money would go directly in my paypal account, so i couldn't really use it because i always use my credit card in my paypal account. And today i don't feel to modify my paypal account to "seller account". So it's a problem for me, because i don't know how to proceed to sell anything as most people use paypal XD

I see this as an attempt to sell things, so about payment: will need to find a way to proceed XD

Shipping fee: items ship from Canada post, sometime their service is a little expensive in my opinion. But for now i don't know the exact shipping price (i would need to go at the post office and to ask, and it would be different depending of the shipping destination country and the shipping method used). Shipping fee is not included in the price of the items.

Shipping method: If you're nervous and/or want to feel more safe i recommand a shipping with tracking number, but it is more expensive with tracking and no traking can work too. So you choose what is best for you. Whatever is the shipping method, i'm not responsible for any problem that is due to the fault of the postal service, however Canada post never lost my packages that i ordered online so everything should be fine.

About return: Sorry, but no return accepted because that would be easy to just make a copy of the item and to return the item XD However feel free to ask any question about an item; I want to make honest deal.

Anyway, for now i will list the items that i want to sell:

Popcore autographed photo:

Price: 3$ No longer available

* I received it from an auction with the purchase of one of their live distributed cd, probably that was included with the purchase of the cd during the live.

974653Popcore.jpg

DOG in The PWO, 4 differents postcards:

Price: 3$ each No longer available

* I think that i received them as a First Press bonus from cdjapan

* Special Offer: Buy 3 of them and get the 4th for free

930051DOGinthePWO.jpg

Jupiter 20 photos:

Price: 4,50 each No longer available

* Photoset are incomplete, because all the photos of Hizaki are NOT included (i keep them)

* They are the photosets A, B, C, F, G bought at cdjapan.

* You can purchase a photoset individually or all of them with a discount.

* Special Offer: Buy 4 photosets in one purchase and you get the 5th for free

961942Jupiter.jpg

Megaromania 7 photos:

Price: 3$ for the 3 photos on the left, and 4$ for the 4 photos on the right No longer available

* It is 7 photos from 2 differents photoset. The 3 missing photos is because i keep them.

* Bought at cdjapan

* Special Offer: Buy all 7 photos for 5$

928993Megaromania.jpg

Kiryu photos:

* 4 photos of Akai Mi Hajiketa. The photo of Ishiki is missing (i keep Ishiki photo) Price: 4,50$ No longer available

* 4 autographed photos of Akai Mi Hajiketa. (again the photo of Ishiki is missing because i keep it) Price: 6$ No longer available

* 1 Aien Kien photo of band members from Tower Records Price: 2$ No longer available

* 1 photo of Mahiro Kurosaki Price: 2$ No longer available

* 1 photo of Kujou Takemasa Price: 2$ No longer available

* 1 photo of band members from Zeal Link Price: 2$ No longer available

* Special Offer: At the purchase of one of the 2 photosets (that are missing the Ishiki photo) you can take for free 2 photo from the last row. And at the purchase of both 2 photosets, you can take for free the 4 photos from the last row. This offer is available as long as the 4 last photos are not sold separately. You can buy separately the 4 last photos below without buying the photosets if you're only interested in buying them.

283807Kiryu.jpg

Souiumono photos:

* Photos are from 3 differents set, but the sets are incomplete

* The photoset on the right contain 5 photos of 6 because I keep the photo of nono

* The photoset on the left contain 4 photos of 5 because I keep the photo of nono

* The photoset at the bottom contain 5 photos of 6 because, guess what... I keep the photo of nono

Price: 4$ each photoset No longer available

* Special Offer: If you buy the 3 photoset, it is 10$.

718671Souiumono.jpg

Blu-BiLLioN postcard, Royz photo:

* 3 postcards of Blu-BiLLioN

* 1 Royz photo

* I think everything was bonus First Press from CDJapan

Price: 3$ for Royz photo, and 3$ each Blu-BiLLioN postcard No longer available

* Special Offer: Buy 2 Blu-BiLLioN postcards and get the 3th for free. Note: Royz photo is sold separately

211737BluBiLLioNRoyz.jpg

1 Autographed postcards from Aicle, and another one from EVE Price: 5$ No longer available

1 postcards from Versailles, and another one from The Kiddie Price: 3$ No longer available

* Special Offer: Buy all 4 for a total of 10$

51941586VA.jpg

Cards:

Price: 2$ each No longer available

* Special Offer: Buy 5 cards and get 1 for free. Or buy 10 cards and get 3 for free

695656Cards.jpg

Various bonus purchase comments CD and DVD, some include a photoset or 1 photo:

* Audio CD comment of Yeti - REC-20132014 from Brand-X include 1 photo

* Audio CD comment of Yeti - Sansei no Hantai from Like an Edison Include a photoset

* Audio CD comment of Yeti - Satou to Shio from LittleHearts Include a photoset

* CDJapan first press bonus DVD comment for Litchi Hikari Club - Grand Guignol

* Planet Child Music - New Year DVD 2011 (feature: paradeis, M, Somatic Guardian, Jackman, Called Plan, CODE7203-KineSicS)

* Solaris.★ - Wish DVD comment from Cross Cat

* Souiumono - Daikirai na kono hoshi ni umarete DVD of comment from Brand-X

* Souiumono - Ragnarok DVD of comment from Brand-X

* Souiumono - Tarantula DVD of comment from Brand-X include 1 photo

* v[NEU] DVD comment from LittleHearts as bonus purchase for the live dvd New Year Oneman 2014.1.26 Shibuya-Ax Include a photoset but one photo of Kayuu is missing (i keep his photo)

* Bijo Men Vlossom, rare bonus DVD received as bonus for my purchase of both CD 美女♂Make Box ウォータープルーフ盤 and 美女♂Make Box シャドウ盤 This DVD have a very small mark of pen on it, but it was already there when i received it, and i bought it at their official shop, i don't know why they put this mark of pen.

* Special Offer: Buy these 2 comment DVD from Souiumono: Daikirai na kono hoshi ni umarete AND Tarantula to get for free Ragnarok comment DVD of Souiumono. Buy 10 cd to get for free the 11th + the "neko mimi cinderella boys" cd below.

Price: Bijo Men Vlossom bonus is 7$ No longer available

Price: The others are 4$ each for those with a photoset include, and 3$ each for those with no photoset include. Those with only 1 photo are also 3$ No longer available

Note: All CD/DVD are in good condition. Some of them may have visible normal sign of use, especially because they were not in a real cd case. They all play fine.

793929VACD.jpg

CD

Band: Neko mimi

Album: Cinderella Boys

contain: 10 tracks

Price: 12$ No longer available

Condition: CD and booklet are like new condition. However, the case need to be replaced because it is damaged (the case is damaged because::: I purchased a used cd from another band, and it arrived with a damaged case, so i pick the case of neko mimi to replace my damaged case).

740818CinderellaBoys.jpg

Update: Poster Added

I found there was a label on the green paper that cover the poster, and those posters that came inside a carton also had that label on the green paper, so i didn't need to open them to see which band it was.

All these posters are brand new in their original packaging of cdjapan first press edition.

802254poster.jpg

Poster price is based on these:
* Price for posters start at 10$ each

And it increase if:
* The poster doesn't show big promotion of the CD on it. So if it's just a photo of the band members with no big promotion of the cd, the price increase (it is rare, most of their posters have an invasive promotion). If i was not able to see the poster on cdjapan, i consider it contain promotion like most of their posters and so the price doesn't increase.
* It is autographed, or if cdjapan write that it is an autographed poster
* If i had to buy more than 1 version of the cd to get the poster (it is rare, usually they are 1 poster for 1 CD).

And price is reduced if:
* Discount: I will reduce the price if you buy multiple posters.

* Discount: I will reduce the price if you buy others item with the poster(s).
* Price start lower if i have multiple copy for sale, but as the stock decreases, the price increase until it reach the normal price

Acid Black Cherry, the poster from these CD:
Chou: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-32189
Crisis: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-32192
Greed Greed Greed: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-32227
Kimi ga inai, Anohi Kara...: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-32234
Kuroneko Adult Black Cat: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-32230
Yes: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCD-32195
Price: 10$ each No longer available

Jupiter, the poster from this CD:
Blessing of the Future: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICN-9013
Price: 10$ No longer available

Matenrou Opera, the poster from this CD:
Abyss: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIZC-78

Royz, the poster from these CD:
Core: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/BPRVD-128
Tears: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/BPRVD-87
Note: Currently have 2 poster of "Tears" available
Price of Core: 20$ (autographed + no invasive promotion on the poster) No longer available
Price of Tears: 15$ for the first copy, and 20$ for the last copy (autographed + no invasive promotion on the poster)
No longer available
Special offer: Buy 2 poster of Royz for 25$ (if i still have 2 poster of Tears) or 30$ (if this is my last poster of Tears)

Versailles, the poster from these CD:
Chateau de Versailles -Final-: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/YMNV-1
Destiny the Lovers: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WPZL-30219
Holy Grail: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WPZL-30302
Philia: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WPZL-30255
Note: Currently have 3 poster of "Philia" and 3 poster of "Holy Grail" available
Price for each Versailles poster: 10$ No longer available

But due to the multiple copies of Philia and Holy Grail the price for these 2 posters is:
Price for "Philia" and "Holy Grail": 5$ for the first No longer available
Price for "Philia" and "Holy Grail": 7,50$ for the second No longer available
Price for "Philia" and "Holy Grail": 10$ for the last copy available
No longer available

v[NEU], the poster from this CD:
Hitori Janai: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/POCS-9055
Note: Currently have 5 poster of "Hitori Janai" available, price will increase as the stock will get low:
Price: 5$ for the 2 first to be sold No longer available
Price: 7,50$ for the 2 next No longer available
Price: 10$ for the last copy available
No longer available

Wonder[Age]plus+, the poster from this CD:
Natsuzora Hanabi: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WONS-2

I may add more items later. For now, i have to sort this huge pile of flyers and magazine, anyway, i don't plan to make a lot of money with this, i got them for free, and they are usually used only for promotion. But i still need to sort them first:

770173Flyers.jpg

In this message, i will list all the things offered for free. If you want them, all you have to pay is the shipping fee.

Everything here must go. After a certain amount of time, if nobody is interested, it will go to the recycle bin.

CD from Starwave Records (Contain Samples of Various Artists):

Currently 4 in stock No longer available

330087CDstarwave.jpg

Magazines:

Cure

* Cure Vol.7 (Stock: 2) No longer available

* Cure Vol.9 (Stock: 2) No longer available

* Cure Vol.11 (Stock: 1) No longer available

283971cure.jpg

Seven

* Seven Vol.2 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Seven Vol.4 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Seven Vol.6 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Seven Vol.8 (Stock: 2) No longer available

* Seven Vol.10 (Stock: 2) No longer available

444705seven.jpg

Gab

* Gab Vol.69 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Gab Vol.70 (Stock: 1) No longer available

629065Gab.jpg

Ban

* Ban Vol.2013/08 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Ban Vol.2013/11 (Stock: 1) No longer available

802272Ban.jpg

Popunited

* Popunited Vol.43 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Popunited Vol.74 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Popunited Vol.75 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Popunited Vol.77 (Stock: 4) No longer available

* Popunited Vol.82 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Popunited Vol.83 (Stock: 1) No longer available

899030PopUnited.jpg

VR

* VR 2013/08 Vol.013 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* VR 2013/10 Vol.015 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* VR 2013/11 Vol.016 (Stock: 1) No longer available

36656323VR.jpg

Vinyl Syndicate

* Vinyl Syndicate Vol.20 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Vinyl Syndicate Vol.21 (Stock: 3) No longer available

* Vinyl Syndicate Vol.22 (Stock: 4) No longer available

* Vinyl Syndicate Vol.23 (Stock: 2) No longer available

* Vinyl Syndicate Vol.24 (Stock: 2) No longer available

* Vinyl Syndicate Vol.25 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Vinyl Syndicate Vol.28 (Stock: 1) No longer available

190821VinylSyndicate.jpg

Various Magazines

* Club Zy Mag May-Jun 2014 Vol.019 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Smack! Shibuya-O Monthly Live Magazine April 2013 vol.79 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Big Bites Holiday April 2012 (Stock: 1) No longer available

* Zeal Link No.001 (Stock: 1) No longer available

195873Mix.jpg

I will no longer add flyers later too

Important Notice

Due to difficulty related to payment (i can't use paypal to receive payment, as explained in my first message, and it's a larger problem than expected), and also due to the fact that Canada post shipping fee is just too much. I'm sorry to announce that i can't do otherwise but to cancel my sales. Don't worry, items will be recycled safely to preserve environment. Thanks for your understanding

I didn't asked your opinions, so if you're not happy with that, just click on the red X on the upper right corner of your screen instead of searching for trouble! You know what? I can't delete myself a topic, so what's the difference between my topic being called ""no longer available"" or my topic being called ""useless topic because i erased the content"". There's no difference, and the title of the topic is by itself easy to understand that the topic is now useless.

My trolling? How dare you saying that i'm trolling? And i don't appreciate that you to tell what i should do, it's not your business and i will do what i want. Thus, the ""trolling"" is from you if you're not able to be more comprehensive. Some people here are comprehensive, so if you're not able to be one of them and all you have to do is to write shit like this, then you're the troll for keeping that topic alive just to judge my actions with pointless message. Maybe you have nothing better to do?

Finally, if that's so annoying to know that i will throw everything, then, be the superhero of this material and send me Canadian money in a letter for all the items knowing that i'm not responsible if something happen to the letter. And if i receive the money, i promise that nothing will go in the recycling and that eveything will be shipped to you: simple, right? And anyway, i do whatever i want with my stuff, because again, nobody will tell me what i have to do.

ps: stop to say "her" when you talk about me, my profile clearly say i'm a male

^ You could just simply remove all the items by edting the post and deleting all the pics and text, etc. You could write a message to moderator and they would help you to delete this topic.

Instead you posted No longer available everywhere. What for?

And now you're telling you'll recycle items people really wanted to buy from you. Of course it's pissing them off. What were you expecting? Love and respect?

Well, there was only 1 person interested tho.. you're exaggerating a little. XD

I can understand his motivations. But maybe that if you (= ishiki) would sell physical cds/dvds/stuff later (because yea, selling 3 flyers doesn't seem to be a good deal), you could keep these to add in your packages (like a gift). If shipping fees are, idk 8$, so be it.

^ You could just simply remove all the items by edting the post and deleting all the pics and text, etc. You could write a message to moderator and they would help you to delete this topic.

Do it yourself if you're not happy.

Instead you posted No longer available everywhere. What for?

Because the items are no longer available

And now you're telling you'll recycle items people really wanted to buy from you. Of course it's pissing them off.

As regretable as it is, i found no other solution, do you have one to suggest instead of criticizing? That would be more useful if you care that much about people getting pissed of as they can't get the items they want. And i say it again; i will recycle the items because i found no way to receive the payment. I don't hide the truth, i'm just like this, i like saying the truth, not saying what people want to hear. And if you knew, there wasn't that much people that wrote me to buy something, i was able to count the number of people with 1 hand.

What were you expecting? Love and respect?

I wasn't expecting anything, maybe just expecting that people would forget about this topic and let it go at the bottom of the page. However, i was not expecting judgment and disrespect. Love and respect is important more than items, don't you think?

Well, there was only 1 person interested tho.. you're exaggerating a little. XD
I can understand his motivations. But maybe that if you (= ishiki) would sell physical cds/dvds/stuff later (because yea, selling 3 flyers doesn't seem to be a good deal), you could keep these to add in your packages (like a gift). If shipping fees are, idk 8$, so be it.

An example, i received 1 request for 4 magazines, and shipping was 13$, that price was ok for the buyer. But unfortunately, we was unable to proceed with a payment. But good idea to offer them also as a free gift with the purchase of other items, i like to offer discount for those who purchase items, and that would be a nice gift. But i wanted also to offer just magazines and flyers for people interested in flyers only.

However, the main problem is the payment options, i regret that i had to cancel some sales due to the difficulty we had to find a way to proceed with payment. That was very difficult for people to send payment as i can't receive money with paypal. i understand it's difficult for them, so i cancelled the sale of items as fast as possible before getting more requests and having the same problem. :)

I can sense strong butthurt.

Do it yourself if you're not happy.

Because the items are no longer available

Haha, you're such a humorist *sarcasm*

Posting "no longer available" everywhere sure takes less time than deleting post content. *sacrasm*

An example, i received 1 request for 4 magazines, and shipping was 13$, that price was ok for the buyer. But unfortunately, we was unable to proceed with a payment. But good idea to offer them also as a free gift with the purchase of other items, i like to offer discount for those who purchase items, and that would be a nice gift. But i wanted also to offer just magazines and flyers for people interested in flyers only.

However, the main problem is the payment options, i regret that i had to cancel some sales due to the difficulty we had to find a way to proceed with payment. That was very difficult for people to send payment as i can't receive money with paypal. i understand it's difficult for them, so i cancelled the sale of items as fast as possible before getting more requests and having the same problem. :)

When I posted my reply, I had completely forgotten about your payment issue (stupid me!).
It's sad you couldn't make it with paypal (it's so useful and operational on multiples online shops!). +, in case of selling items, it the most fast and safe way. 

I can sense strong butthurt.

You have nothing better to do? That says a lot on you. omg you seem to take it so personal the fact that my topic include "no longer available", unbelievable!!

Haha, you're such a humorist *sarcasm*

Posting "no longer available" everywhere sure takes less time than deleting post content. *sacrasm*

Don't you heard about a basic command copy/paste from Windows? It's really useful to save a lot of time. It took me less time to do this than to reply to your messages

When I posted my reply, I had completely forgotten about your payment issue (stupid me!).
It's sad you couldn't make it with paypal (it's so useful and operational on multiples online shops!). +, in case of selling items, it the most fast and safe way.

Not stupid, you just forgot about this issue. Yes, paypal is very safe too. I wish there was also more method as safe and reliable as paypal.

You have nothing better to do? That says a lot on you. omg you seem to take it so personal the fact that my topic include "no longer available", unbelievable!!

Don't you heard about a basic command copy/paste from Windows? It's really useful to save a lot of time. It took me less time to do this than to reply to your messages

You the one who takes it personal. You wrote a wall of text after a simple remark. And that remark was fair.

Heard of Ctrl+A and del? It's even more useful in your case.

You the one who takes it personal. You wrote a wall of text after a simple remark. And that remark was fair.

Yes, i recognize the fact that i took personal that someone tried to tell me what i have to do. And that was fair to took it personal.

However, you don't recognize the fact that you take personal the fact that items you were not even interested to buy are no longer for sale.

And you also use disrespect with ""strong butthurt."" things. Or maybe just immature.

Heard of Ctrl+A and del? It's even more useful in your case.

But if i do Ctrl+Del people would wonder why everything is deleted. And also, if a genius someone find a way to solve the problem of payment, that would be amazing to not have to write everything again because i stupidly deleted everything.

What's your problem? Maybe we can help? Have you contacted Paypal to explain your issue ?

Paypal has not been helpful the only time i needed their support. I will explain as best as i can the problem i have with paypal, so maybe some people will better understand my problem. For problem, read the spoiler:

Paypal was so difficult to set up my account that i don't want to try anything or risk anything with my account.

When i needed to open paypal account, i had a limit of money that i could send for payment, and to remove this limit, i had to link my paypal account to a bank account. So i tried to link my bank account to paypal, but paypal refused to link, and when i contacted them, their answer was no help at all, they said: ""Your bank account has already been to much in use in other paypal account. So this bank account is blocked from our system. You need to open a new bank account"" wft XD Nobody else than me is using my bank account and i never had any other paypal account.

And i could not open a new bank account, because i'm only authorized to have 1 bank account from my social assistance. They would think that i'm trying to make something suspicious if i opened a different bank account. So i asked my mom, and she accepted to open a new bank account to her name, so i could link my paypal account to her bank account -_-' It works and since i no longer have the paypal limit, but as a result, when i make a payment with paypal, Payment is made with the name of my mother even if i use my personal credit card and my address on paypal. But my mom was ok with that because she also benefit the paypal account (she don't know how to use it, so i make transactions for her everytime she want to buy something online). I had to put both; my shipping address and her shipping address in paypal. Everytime i buy something online i use my credit card, obviously not her bank account. So basically, we're both sharing the same paypal account because paypal was too much dumb to accept my bank account -_-'

Anyway, this is why i don't really want to risk trying anything with my paypal account, i don't want to take the chance of getting any trouble with it. I've read stories on internet where some seller had seen their account locked for "suspicious activity" for no apparent reason, just because they were starting to receive money. I'm afraid of that, because i don't want in the worst case to tell my mom: ""our paypal account has been blocked, so i opened a new one, but you need to close your bank account and open a new one so i can link this to the new paypal account"". XD

But, i don't see myself explaining all of this in details like this on the forum, but this is the reason why i don't really feel comfortable with being a seller with paypal. This, and the fact that i don't really know how to transfer money from paypal to bank account. So other methods appear more possible to me, but i understand why people want to use paypal, because i myself prefer to pay with paypal when i purchase something, because it's more safe for the buyer.

I'm just concerned about the fact that you just wasted your money, man...why buy all this shit, when all you're gonna do is throw it away? Just, what the hell. That's literally spitting in their faces; at least they got your money though.

^ flyers, comment dvds/cds, photosets, etc. are stuff that people get for free when buying the cds. in my case i've probably thrown away at least 20kg of flyers/magazines which was the better option instead of having them take up room that i could better use for other things, or for me to waste my time selling to other people.

anyway, i don't see what's the big deal with cancelling the sale if he has a genuine problem with payment. it's unfortunate, since i was one of those who wanted to buy something that he listed XD but ok, i understand.

^ flyers, comment dvds/cds, photosets, etc. are stuff that people get for free when buying the cds. in my case i've probably thrown away at least 20kg of flyers/magazines which was the better option instead of having them take up room that i could better use for other things, or for me to waste my time selling to other people.

Exactly the same for me, except that i thought to sell or give these things. But now i realize i should have done the same thing as you. I guess i will learn from this mistake. But at least, it was started with good intention ^^' Unfortunately, due how the topic turn out, it's more problem than i imagined. If i knew, i wouldn't even had created the topic XD

Paypal has not been helpful the only time i needed their support. I will explain as best as i can the problem i have with paypal, so maybe some people will better understand my problem. For problem, read the spoiler:

Paypal was so difficult to set up my account that i don't want to try anything or risk anything with my account.

When i needed to open paypal account, i had a limit of money that i could send for payment, and to remove this limit, i had to link my paypal account to a bank account. So i tried to link my bank account to paypal, but paypal refused to link, and when i contacted them, their answer was no help at all, they said: ""Your bank account has already been to much in use in other paypal account. So this bank account is blocked from our system. You need to open a new bank account"" wft XD Nobody else than me is using my bank account and i never had any other paypal account.

And i could not open a new bank account, because i'm only authorized to have 1 bank account from my social assistance. They would think that i'm trying to make something suspicious if i opened a different bank account. So i asked my mom, and she accepted to open a new bank account to her name, so i could link my paypal account to her bank account -_-' It works and since i no longer have the paypal limit, but as a result, when i make a payment with paypal, Payment is made with the name of my mother even if i use my personal credit card and my address on paypal. But my mom was ok with that because she also benefit the paypal account (she don't know how to use it, so i make transactions for her everytime she want to buy something online). I had to put both; my shipping address and her shipping address in paypal. Everytime i buy something online i use my credit card, obviously not her bank account. So basically, we're both sharing the same paypal account because paypal was too much dumb to accept my bank account -_-'

Anyway, this is why i don't really want to risk trying anything with my paypal account, i don't want to take the chance of getting any trouble with it. I've read stories on internet where some seller had seen their account locked for "suspicious activity" for no apparent reason, just because they were starting to receive money. I'm afraid of that, because i don't want in the worst case to tell my mom: ""our paypal account has been blocked, so i opened a new one, but you need to close your bank account and open a new one so i can link this to the new paypal account"". XD

But, i don't see myself explaining all of this in details like this on the forum, but this is the reason why i don't really feel comfortable with being a seller with paypal. This, and the fact that i don't really know how to transfer money from paypal to bank account. So other methods appear more possible to me, but i understand why people want to use paypal, because i myself prefer to pay with paypal when i purchase something, because it's more safe for the buyer.

Wow I understand better now ! But why did you try to open a new paypal account when you had already one opened (if I understand well)?

Wow I understand better now ! But why did you try to open a new paypal account when you had already one opened (if I understand well)?

I tried to open a new bank account, not paypal ^^

And it was because paypal was refusing my bank account. But i mean that i would need to reopen a new paypal account if they lock my current account for unusual activity, such as receiving payment. ^^'

I tried to open a new bank account, not paypal ^^

And it was because paypal was refusing my bank account. But i mean that i would need to reopen a new paypal account if they lock my current account for unusual activity, such as receiving payment. ^^'

Not that, this point: "Your bank account has already been to much in use in other paypal account." 

Not that, this point: "Your bank account has already been to much in use in other paypal account."

ok: i was not able to link my bank account to my paypal account.

So i contacted paypal about this issue.

Their anwswer was "Your bank account has already been to much in use in other paypal account."

But i never had any other paypal account, so it's impossible and thus, i never understood why their answer was that -_-'