Kawaii_Minpha

[No longer available] Photos, Comments, postcard, CD, Posters, free Magazines

ok: i was not able to link my bank account to my paypal account.

So i contacted paypal about this issue.

Their anwswer was "Your bank account has already been to much in use in other paypal account."

But i never had any other paypal account, so it's impossible and thus, i never understood why their answer was that -_-'

that's weird DDDD: what did they say when you said that you didn't have a Paypal account ?

that's weird DDDD: what did they say when you said that you didn't have a Paypal account ?

They insisted that i couldn't use my bank account, even if i told them i never used my bank account with paypal. They insisted that i should open a new bank account if i want to remove the limit of paypal, and to link that new bank account to my paypal. They were very not helpful at all. Since, i'm very afraid of making a different use than buying stuff with my paypal account, For instance, i don't dare to receive payments with paypal.

Oh, that's weird! I can use my paypal account for receiving and doing payment. I always thought Paypal is categorize as private and business type. I didn't have problem openning paypal account, even by time thatI unlink my bank account for security reason before. Different country policy? Why don't try selling only in your country, maybe you can use your bank account or different payment method. Selling international is a bit hard for private seller.

Oh, that's weird! I can use my paypal account for receiving and doing payment. I always thought Paypal is categorize as private and business type. I didn't have problem openning paypal account, even by time thatI unlink my bank account for security reason before. Different country policy?

Maybe, i don't know, it's maybe different country policy. Also i was not lucky with the fact that i couldn't use my bank account.

Why don't try selling only in your country, maybe you can use your bank account or different payment method. Selling international is a bit hard for private seller.

I don't know if there's many visual kei fan in my country. At least i don't know any in my city ^^' I would accept if this is possible, but, well that would be in a way unfair with people from other country. There's already many Japanese that sell only in Japan, or with all these Live Distributed cd, that's frustrating XD