Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Crimson Shiva new maxi single "Feather Pray" release

it is announced at Crimson Shiva one-man live "FINALE" at OSAKA MUSE at 2014/10/10 that their new maxi single "Feather Pray" will be released at 2015/01/28 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Feather Pray" PV), and TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Feather Pray
02.絡繰生存論(karakuri seizonron)
03.Mermaid Misery (included in TYPE B )

SET-LIST at 2014/10/10:

SE
01.Demon's Garden
02.Six…Dying
03.パンドラ(pandora)
04.Judgement Ark
~Another Sorrow mutter~
05.Lucifer
06.脆弱な「哀と赤い糸」、崩れ去るは「理想の愛」(zeijaku na「ai to akai ito」kuzuresaru wa「risou no ai」)
07.孤独ニ残ル、儚キ声…(kodoku ni nokoru hakanaki koe)
08.Period.
09.Clone'z Killer Child
10.腐慾-Fuyoku-
~Another Sorrow mutter~
11.Toxic Butterfly
12.Ecdysist
13.蝕眼(shokugan)
14.Citizen murderous
15.VanishRaid

Great news ! I was afraid they'd disband or go on hiatus because their last tour was called "finale". Good to see they're still around, even though their last PV wasn't even half as awesome as the previous ones. Lovely look too, except for the tranny.

Lovely look too, except for the tranny.

#receipt 

I thought singer dude's feathers were horns for a moment and that would've been cooler, still lookin fresh as heck though

still not kine on that voice and its magnified here

His singing is a little bit different, which is nice. Otherwise, this doesn't sound anything special, but it's not bad either, so I guess we'll have to wait for more...

Yes. This shit is gorgeous. Flawless ! I love this band so much. Their PVs are THE shit. And this is the best look of 2k14. As someone mentioned above, I too miss their more br00tal stuff, since this is the 2nd PV they release out of a ballad, but it's really great. Too bad they don't get the recognition they deserve. This band is way better than most of those indies people idolize nowadays.

I was expecting some br00tal stuff, at least in the B sides, but still, this sounds perf. 'Mermaid Misery' is fucking majestic and the song of the PV is catchy as fuck. I haven't been this excited about a VK band for at least 5 years or so. It's great to have this feeling back. This band gives me life.

Crimson Shiva are one of the few "neo VK" bands who do it right. Their visuals are great and so is their music. Don't mind that the single is softer, as they already have a good reportoire of fast, heavy ones.

SET-LIST at 2015/02/16:

01.Judgement Ark
02.Ecdysist
03.パンドラ(pandora)
04.絡繰生存論(karakuri seizonron)
05.VanishRaid
06.孤独ニ残ル、儚キ声…(kodoku ni nokoru hakanaki koe)
~Another Sorrow mutter~
07.Mermaid Misery
08.Toxic Butterfly
09.蝕眼(shokugan)
10.メフィスト(mephist)
11.Clone'z Killer Child
12.腐慾-Fuyoku-
13.Demon's Garden
14.Feather Pray

EN1
01.Freaks
02.Citizen murderous
03.百合加護(yurikago)

Demon's Garden followed by Feather Pray, that might've been epic. I wish they'd put more live videos up on YouTube. They didn't even put the new PV there yet, and I'm dying to watch it >:

Sign in to follow this