Hello everyone !

I’m new to this forum, and I think that the best way to start is to present myself.
I’m eiheart, a 27 yo french girl (aka now you know why I talk like shit 8D I’m working on it tho), and I’m back on the VK ship. I started listening to VK in 06’-07’ or something, and I left in 2009 (I remember the last song that I’ve heard and found good was LEECH from gazetto). I left because I was “bored” of the scene (some of my favourites was disbanded tho), I’ve totally lost interest, I needed to see others horizons. But I fell again (with gazetto, how ironic is that XD I’ve heard that DIVISION was their best effort to date, so I’ve decided to give it a try, it was a good surprise and I re-discover my love for their music and all that I've missed). So I came back and take a look at the new scene.
I’m listening a lot of music from all horizons and style, I don’t stick on the azn side (I am not this kind of person nor a fangirl). You can take a look at my last.fm (and you can add me if you wish, you’re very welcome).

I can also participe to the dl section, by uploading my own stuff (oldies of course xD but maybe some can be interested :) ).
I think it’s all for the moment. If you have questions, don’t hesitate.
Bye 

:lolita_love:

(i hope my english wasn't so appalling  :wan-31: )

Your English is better than mine and I only know English. xD No worries.

A pleasure to meet you and welcome to MH! I do hope you enjoy your time here and see much of you! ( Added Last.fm by the way ;) )

@benibana : I saw, added ! thank you ! <3

@jigsaw9 : thanks ! I love Rentrer en Soi, Lolita23q, megamasso, AILE, JIVE, juliadoll, gazetto, D, ... (yes, old or splitted bands but it was before I go xD). Now, I find interest in Shounenki, RAVE, ALSDEAD, exist trace (this is my biggest surprise; I disliked them before) and the list is not exhaustive.

I have a question tho, I didn't find my answer in the faq : what means Reputation : x (number) Neutral ? Is this a rating of members' participation ?

Happy to have been accepted by you, not at all. I see you have a lovely mix of languages in your band list on there, I used to love some of those American bands (Flyleaf, FTW) <3

And to answer your question, I hope mine will be alright for now since I haven't been here long enough to be sure but, because we've liked a post of yours, and when a post of yours is liked, that number will always go up. Your count has just started so your number is 'neutral' I guess, but mine changed to 'Excellent' on a low-ish number (forgot what number sorry). I think the title above your avatar represents your amount of time/participation you have on the forum.

Edit - Totally forgot to say about Jig-san's comment too here, would definitely recommend his solo work too, I really like it, and I enjoy Lolita23q too. ;)

I see! Rentrer and Lolita were nice! :) If you liked the latter, I totally recommend the bassist's solo project (where he sings instead of playing bass) WING WORKS. Super-fun stuff, like:

Welcome back to the scene! Your English sounds good to me. 

Just like benibana said, when you post there is a "like this" option in the bottom right corner. The more people "like" your posts, the higher your reputation is. It's an easy way to tell what users have been around a long time or are highly active on the site. ^^

I look forward to seeing what oldies you have to share. Hope you like it here. ^^

Thank you @everyone for the explanations, it helps; I understand better the system and the importance of a post quality. I hope that one day I'll be a good and active member for this community :3 I'll check right now the stuff that I can upload (or re-upload, maybe) for you in comparison at what M-H has or hasn't got yet (or maybe my tastes are so shit that I'll end up by doing nothing -.-").

I am aware of Ryo's side project yes ! his hybrid shock concept is weird but it's Ryo so. x'D I've listened only once his entire discography, I need to do it again !

Oh, and thank you for the welcome, I love this place already :"3 it'll be a good english training

Bienvenue, french girl ^^

I'm a "little" be boring by the actual scene xD but some pf actual band still interest me (and because I can't stop a 10years of addictivity).

If you need anything, aski it.

Take care!

Welcome on MH :D

Glad you got back into VK again ^^

I wish you a good time here~ come join the MH chat sometime for a chit-chat :)

Welcome here and welcome back on the v-kei love train! I've also lost interest in some bands over the years but other ones can still surprise, so it's nice to know you gave them a second chance, so to speak :D Enjoy your stay! (Your English is pretty good, no worries, many of us speak it as a second language anyway!)

welcome to MH, enjoy your stay ;3; don't be afraid to drop by in the chat if you feel like it?