Trombe

GHOSE will disband & Gt.獣成-jujo- has joined

GHOSE will disband after their live "ANSWER." at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2015/01/31 as Dr.湧佑-yusuke- suffers from spinal stenosis, which causes pain, numbness and loss of motor control, and support Gt.獣成-jujo-(Allegretto) has officially joined the band at 2014/10/01

I dunno which is sadder: their disbandment or the fact that most of the live-limited stuff they have released are impossible to get.

I don't think the latter fact matters since all those live dist songs are on the album, and everything else is on Assortment.

Their disbandment is still quite sad.

I don't think the latter fact matters since all those live dist songs are on the album, and everything else is on Assortment.

Their disbandment is still quite sad.

yeah i'm aware of that. but it matters for fans who would like to collect their entire discography including the live-limited stuff for memory's sake x.x

Hiring an 'official' guitarist only to disband a few months later? That's kind of double...

jujo has been playing with them for several months, he was just never officially a member until now.

be cool if the album fixed the problem's with their shit earlier and they disband with a bang.

Noooo the video was removed before I had the chance to give it a listen ;-;

They will probably upload a new trailer soon. This one was incomplete and had a wrong release date.

The primary reason for their disbanding is that drummer Yusuke is suffering from spinal stenosis, which causes pain, numbness and loss of motor control, so he cannot continue with GHOSE to the best of his ability. He originally wanted to leave the band but after several discussions GHOSE felt it would be best to disband rather than replace Yusuke. He will, however, be playing with the band through their last live despite his condition.

I'm sure there are other reasons but that's what most of the member comments on the DCS homepage refer to: http://dualcore-sound.com/index_pc.html.

Jujo joining was long overdue, but too bad it's not meant to be for long.

SET-LIST at 2015/01/31:

SE.Unfigured
01.Replica
02.TABOO
03.Shadow in the haze
04.Hallucination juice
05.Breath
06.Astray〜SAMSARA
07.剥-haku-
08.Boundary Cliff
09.[delete]
10.ANSWER