Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

girugamesh World Tour 2011

Too bad they're not coming to the Netherlands (again..). But I'm not gonna complain, bochum/cologne/bonn are close enough to travel to :3 Might go to see them in London because it's the day before Miyavi if I can make it :)

(oh and, Miyavi came to both Budapest and Milan, just saying.)

do you think some audiences would booed them off the stage when they playing numbers from GO just to make them see it's sucks?

i am concern.

No USA No USA No USA...

LUZMELT, -OZ-, MUCC...Why everybody skips us. >_<:

BOSTON is added for all US fans @Hynes Convention Center from 22nd – 24th April....enjoy!

PS. They will perform on 22nd April and is Anime conv.

went to Bochum, it was a fun concert, not nearly as good as the previous one is saw, but still, its giru=p

Satoichi didnt really seemed to enjoy himself untill the encore, also his screams were on a tape and he didnt make it to sing all the high things, his voice didnt sound as good. The crowd was very enthousiastic from the opening (Bit Crash) untill the end, well not really the end since they ended with Inochi no Ki, wich is just not a good song to end with.

The played i think only 5 songs of Go (i didnt know 5 songs, so i think its from that album, since i only listened to it once and the never again XD)

older songs were Bit Crash, Dirty Story, Driving Time, Border, I Think I Can Fly, Dance Rock Night, Shining. and the cool encore of Break Down, Evolution and unfortunately Inochi no Ki. i saw they played Kowarete Iku Sekai on other places, so i was really sad to see it being replaced with Inochi. The Go album also sucked live bad time, the songs just dont sound right. and sometimess they played like 3-4 old songs and then suddenly play a Go song and all the energy was just gone, really a shame

furthermore they did some awareness for Japan and asked for money to help Japan. I can really understand Satocihi wasnt to happy since all the stuff in Japan and maybe he just wanted to go back. so hopefully they will be back next time with a better album or a better setlist=p

Sign in to follow this