Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Mother/Daughter Come Out About Lesbian Relationship

Yes, it's as it sounds.

http://stuppid.com/mother-daughter-lesbian-relationship/

Mary and Vertasha Carter are more than mother and daughter. They are also lesbian lovers.

“We’re women, so Vertasha and I obviously can’t make children,” Mary Carter said. “It’d be one thing if her daddy (he’s out of the picture) got her pregnant and a baby was born with deformities, but we’re not hurting anyone. We’re a new minority and just want acceptance.”

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.”

9pnibo.jpg

now that's a truly powerful feminist response to all that abundant son/dad gay fanfiction, yaaaaas @ this declaration of empowerment and gender equality

Yes, this is feminism's final form

Good for them. No hatin'. As long as they're both old enough to know what they're doing and no one innocent gets hurt I don't really give a fuck.

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.”      

Well. I laughed harder than i should have, gg mom and daughter.

Well...Alright...

19chfb0n36xg3gif.gif

My reponse was literally this until I read saishuu's comment, so thanks very much for clearing that up. I was more than worried, wow.

Sign in to follow this