Trombe

D.I.D. 茜(akane) (Re)birthday one-man live

I hate to like... accuse him of slacking... but...

It just confuses me how he has time to play with these projects and demo recordings but NOT time to finish the thus-far one song single that MUST already have been mostly recorded ages ago....

I hate to like... accuse him of slacking... but...

It just confuses me how he has time to play with these projects and demo recordings but NOT time to finish the thus-far one song single that MUST already have been mostly recorded ages ago....

By this point it pretty much is slacking. Either one or two things, they need to disband or release the single, because we all know Satoshi's ass isn't coming back he just became an official waifu to Yuuki of Erizo or DOAK or whatever theyre calling themselves.

I don't see how it makes sense to accuse someone who was recently under care for a serious disorder which ruins lives slacking for not rushing out a single for five people to buy and everyone else to download. I don't believe musicians are slaves giving their health away for the amusement of a moderate fanbase.

Despite that they have a healthy live schedule, still entertaining their fans, and what has been released is certainly understandable as it takes much less work then putting together and releasing something up to par with their two last singles.

They also do not have a solidified record label anymore. DC still lists them in some cases, although they have not been officially working with them and there is no info that I have seen on what label / manager they will be working with on their next official release. People might criticize DC, but it is a lose-lose for them, as they either have to seperate from a group they put a lot into, or continue supporting D.I.D. and taking the burden and blame for any health issues he may again come across, as thy would take responsibility for making and or allowing him to continue the busy stressful life of a musician.

Also, besides production and release issues (they can't produce or distribute the same quality as their previous releases by themselves), thy either still have Pablo from PTP on board, and want this to be a big release to not only make their comeback but use his popularity to push off of, or they don't have him on board and need to re-do the composition and figure out how to create a worthwhile sound without the same band set-up and minus a major contributor to their song writing.

Just my two cents.

I'd rather have them take their time, than rush anything.

Whatever it takes for Akane to stay within the scene, and not push himself beyond his limits.

I don't see how it makes sense to accuse someone who was recently under care for a serious disorder which ruins lives slacking for not rushing out a single for five people to buy and everyone else to download. I don't believe musicians are slaves giving their health away for the amusement of a moderate fanbase.

Despite that they have a healthy live schedule, still entertaining their fans, and what has been released is certainly understandable as it takes much less work then putting together and releasing something up to par with their two last singles.

They also do not have a solidified record label anymore. DC still lists them in some cases, although they have not been officially working with them. People might criticize DC, but it is a lose-lose for them, as they either have to seperate from a group they put a lot into, or continue supporting D.I.D. and taking the burden and blame for any health issues he may again come across, as thy would take responsibility for making and or allowing him to continue the busy stressful life of a musician.

Also, besides production and release issues (they can't produce or distribute the same quality as their previous releases by themselves), thy either still have Pablo from PTP on board, and want this to be a big release to not only make their comeback but use his popularity to push off of, or they don't have him on board and need to re-do the composition and figure out how to create a worthwhile sound without the same band set-up and minus a major contributor to their song writing.

Just my two cents.

so now they are not in DC?

so now they are not in DC?

Indeed they aren't anymore.

But their work unter DC already was over before their last release. For Paranoid Personality the lable was listed as SMD itaku (music).

And for me it doesn't look like D.I.D. wants to go back.

they need to disband or release the single

You need to shut up or go kill yourself. 

Srsly. WTF dude. You calling yourself D.I.D. fan? Even you say they need to disband??? Are you kidding me???? 

Be happy that they are having lives and doing something! And I'm really proud of them! Saw them live and it was so fcking strong!

go kill yourself. 

oki <3

Srsly. WTF dude. You calling yourself D.I.D. fan? Even you say they need to disband??? Are you kidding me???? 

Be happy that they are having lives and doing something! And I'm really proud of them! Saw them live and it was so fcking strong!

Yes I am a fan of D.I.D. , a very impatient one. Yes I know Akane has health restrictions and he has the bipolar disorder but that doesn't change the fact that I'm impatient for a single that they've not even released details on because its a "Secret". What I want to know is why is it taking so long and how and why did akane have the time to remix four of someone else's song's before even giving a slight detail on Fatal Error . I am happy that Akane has been able to change the way he see's things and is apparently genuinely happy about his overall new look on life but as I said, it doesn't change the fact that there are no details, not at least one. To be honest I love D.I.D. I really do, I'm slowly loosing faith in them as I said many times before but I want some news, actually fucking D.I.D. related instead of this airhead or whatever.  But hey, that's asking too much isn't it? Addressing the disbandment statement, In some part's of me I do think it'd be better for them to disband and reform under a different label because it doesn't seem like Danger Crue is associated with them anymore. I won't apologize for the fact that i'm impatient for their single, nor about the fact that I am impatient for news on D.I.D. . He may be having fun, and there's nothing wrong with that but he could at least fill his fans in on whats going on with the band or whatever. But hey I should Kill myself right? Right! ❤

Yes I am a fan of D.I.D. , a very impatient one. Yes I know Akane has health restrictions and he has the bipolar disorder but that doesn't change the fact that I'm impatient for a single that they've not even released details on because its a "Secret". What I want to know is why is it taking so long and how and why did akane have the time to remix four of someone else's song's before even giving a slight detail on Fatal Error . I am happy that Akane has been able to change the way he see's things and is apparently genuinely happy about his overall new look on life but as I said, it doesn't change the fact that there are no details, not at least one. To be honest I love D.I.D. I really do, I'm slowly loosing faith in them as I said many times before but I want some news, actually fucking D.I.D. related instead of this airhead or whatever.  But hey, that's asking too much isn't it? Addressing the disbandment statement, In some part's of me I do think it'd be better for them to disband and reform under a different label because it doesn't seem like Danger Crue is associated with them anymore. I won't apologize for the fact that i'm impatient for their single, nor about the fact that I am impatient for news on D.I.D. . He may be having fun, and there's nothing wrong with that but he could at least fill his fans in on whats going on with the band or whatever. But hey I should Kill myself right? Right! ❤

I guess it takes so long, because Akane is still twisted minded about the capitalistic music industry. When I remember right he finds it unfair to take money from fans for a CD and that should be the reason why they concentrate on lives (as if fans won't have to pay for that as well).

Yeah, it takes long and sure they will let us wait more, but I've the feeling, the single will be released in summer.

I guess it takes so long, because Akane is still twisted minded about the capitalistic music industry. When I remember right he finds it unfair to take money from fans for a CD and that should be the reason why they concentrate on lives (as if fans won't have to pay for that as well).

Yeah, it takes long and sure they will let us wait more, but I've the feeling, the single will be released in summer.

I never knew about that, thank you for informing me.

Hello everyone!

D.I.D. announced that they're going to record their W.O.D. II MV next month!

Place : Ikebukuro Black Hole
Date : 2015/06/19
Open/Start : 17:00/17:30

Everyone is welcomed and gets a demo of their new single W.O.D. II / Fatal Error Race!

I wish I could go there. T___T
Would be lovely to see them again after so long and to get that demo of course. XD

YEEEEESSSS FUCKK!!

W.O.D was one of my top tracks from them easily it's so good. A SEQUEL makes my knees weak.. Deserves a good video <333

FATAL ERROR RACE.

NEEDIT