Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIR EN GREY fan-club-limited LIVE Blu-ray/DVD release

I think it sounds a lot like sukekiyo and I believe I'm the only person in this forum that thinks that sukekiyo sucks.

idk I can't care less about sukekiyo, they sound uninspired and bland 90% of the time, but I dig those previews.

you'll see the light once the album comes out <3 :3

Finally someone that agrees with me !

ย 

Yeah, I still love Diru and all and I really hope they surprise me. I'm just not digging what I've heard so far, but I want to like it too.

Yokan

ย 

Yurameki

ย 

A few things to note:

ย 

1) Kaoru effed up his parts imho

2) Shinya's drums sound tack-tack-tack-tack-tacky

3) I cannot hear Toshers at all Why is Toshers' bass so low-volumed @Yurameki?

4) They look VERY BORED

Personally, I don't agree that they look bored.

ย 

Compare to any other softer tracks of later years, I don't see any large difference in activity on those.

ย 

It's just track selection, really, Gauze happens to not have a lot of tracks where you headbang your neck off. Doesn't mean the concerts weren't enjoyable, nor that the band seemed bored at the gigs, in my opinion.

ย 

I know, ย I was there.

ย 

However, the mixing I can agree with, this problem did not exist at the actual gigs so they must've lowered the bass a tad bit too much in post production.

is it just me or is shinya's drumming towards the end of yurameki a tad off? also yokan sounded so...empty live meh still cant wait for the whole thing

I almost cried and came while watching this.

We need a tour only with old school songs.

ย 

Same. While Gauze isnt necessarily one of my favorite albums, these performances makes me wanna listen to it.ย 

ย 

I also disagree highly with the claims that they seemed bored. Die seemed hella into it, Shinya's drumming for the most part was spot on and pretty ferocious. As for Toshiya and Kaoru, both ย of them were playing parts that they haven't played in years now. So i can get that they had to be as mellow as possible but the still looked pretty into it. Hell, i even caught a glimpse of Toshiya smiling at one point.ย 

ย 

The bass didnt bother as much for some reason hmm....

ย 

EDIT: MUCH BETTER MIXING THAN THE BUDOKAN SHOWS.

I expected bad sound and a bored-looking band after reading the comments on here but it actually sounds great and they seems pretty into it, too.

Beautiful to hear them play those songs again, I'd love to watch the whole thing. : <

Sign in to follow this