Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "By:ARLANT" has formed

new band "By:ARLANT" has held their secret live in 2014/07 and will hold their first formal live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/09/27, since which their live-limited single "Hexagram" will be released (1,500yen)

"By:ARLANT" members:
Vo.斎藤歩己(saitou ayumi) (ex-BLEEDEAD, ザズゴ(ZAZGO))
Gt.芳川雄基(yoshikawa yuuki)
Gt.泉成也(izumi seiya)
Ba.黒川柊悟(kurokawa shuugo)
Dr.碓氷和彦(usui kazuhiko)

[track list]
01.Hexagram
02.The answer is...think by yourself
03.星白(hoshijiro)

http://www.byarlant.net/

the vocals are not working for me. maybe with time.

now i listened to their 2 songs like at least 20 times and i still love it! i seriously need to get my hands on their stuff! XD

i always hoped for a band like this - although i gotta agree the singing is VERY, VERY weak but hey they're new and if they really keep that musical style from start to finish he don't need to sing that much anyways... but sure some improvement would be nice.

also i am very curious to see how they will do in the long run and also because of their music how the japanese core community will react to them. 'cuz if the core fanbase will accept them i guess we eventually have a new era of this type of heavy bands popping out of nowhere, which would be really interesting.

absolutely killer stuff!!! already contender for TOP 3 of the best Vk releases of 2014 imo! really the vocals are so amazing and the guitars and just everything...  i could go on forever how much i'm in love with that previews! 8D

and on TOP with the last 10 seconds of the video their vocalist showed even that he can sing VERY GOOD too! srsly i NEED this cd - soooooo hope i can get it in my hands - sry i could literally go on forever cuz i'm so hyped right now. XD

So in my mind, By:ARLANT has the same clean vocal situation going on as LIV'ERT. (this is going by the Hexagram trailer) they are quiet enough and stable enough that they don't detract from it, but it's good that they don't just rely on harsh (also my feelings on LIV'ERT)

I am very interested to check them out. Even though core music and unintelligible band logos are not my thing

a nice fuck you to shitty Nocturnal bloodlust and their fucking english. More symphonic deathcore and good pigsquels in vk please. this is kinda what Lustknot. should sound like because yuki is good at harsh/unclean. the growls could be more fun though.

I'd really like to buy their songs on ituens(because I think their songs are really nice)...but no Japanese acc and no 750 yen xD..  and of coruse I hope for positive news soon *-*

i just wish By:ARLANT would announce some new release anytime soon - their 2 CDs are so good!

unfortunately the vocalists another band arakiah doesn't sound that great to me >.>''

Sign in to follow this