CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

big update coming to plug in a few days (possibly tomorrow). they're replacing the current plug notes system with subscriptions. any plug notes will be converted to plug points. you'll be able to buy the premium avatars with points now, but the prices are expensive af. subscriptions give you unlimited access to all avatars and stuff regardless of level.

more details: http://blog.plug.dj/2015/04/wow-this-changes-everything-goodbye-plug-notes-hello-subscriptions/

It was only a matter of time before they started introducing some sort of subscription model. So long as they only keep cosmetic/superficial stuff behind the paywall, I don't mind. If they ever start requiring subscriptions for access to basic functional aspects of the site, though, that's when I'll start having an issue with it.

It was only a matter of time before they started introducing some sort of subscription model. So long as they only keep cosmetic/superficial stuff behind the paywall, I don't mind. If they ever start requiring subscriptions for access to basic functional aspects of the site, though, that's when I'll start having an issue with it.

Yep, this. Thanks for updating us, @chewi.

I'm good at comedy stuff I guess... So I'd join (anyways, also with other themes)...

Btw, I missed quite some stuff while i was away - fixed time? When exactly?

Btw, I missed quite some stuff while i was away - fixed time? When exactly?

Typically 8pm GMT on a Sunday.

I'm down for comedy, but it's not really my strong point.

I wanted to start this discussion a little early this week and see what theme (if any) we'd like to have on sunday?

I've updated the theme list:

Upcoming theme:
???

Completed themes:
Winter/Christmas
Male & Female Vocalists 
Female Vocalists
Soundtrack music
Alphabetical
Chill
Cover songs
Live Music
Comedy

Themes still under consideration:
80s music
90s music
Visual Kei only
Kpop only
Female Vocalist p.2
Dedications
International/Non-Japanese only
"Ugly" voices

Personally I am kinda feeling a VK day. The last couple of themes were great, but also kind of hard for everyone to join in. And some visual kei might be great to get the whole gang included again. But please keep recommending theme ideas. We need more!