Sign in to follow this  
clear1985

Do these kinds of people exist in your country?

I remember watching an hour long documentary on Sagawa Issei and what I found interesting was that sorta the whole starting point of his fancy of eating female body parts started from his mother pretty much telling him that masturbation and all sorts is dirty and awful and whatnot, so Sagawa never got to experience normal, healthy sexuality. 

PEOPLE, TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO MASTURBATE

First of all, 'aint nobody got time to copy and paste those links....

Second of all, yes, those people exist everywhere, always have, always will.

Japan have a much smaller amount of violent and criminal activites than many other countries.

One of the only figures Japan is high in is being around tenth in suicide rates.

Not to downplay how heinous those acts are that are listed in OP, but you have countries like South Africa where half of all women are raped in their lifetime. Think about it, if you have two female friends, or a sister and a mother, chances are one of them will be raped at least once in their lifetime.

One thing about Native Japanese is that they often think issues in Japan are some unique problem owed to their culture, while they are actually blessed to live in Japan where those problems are much fewer, and I guess they are lucky to have that innocence where these a ts are not so common to them.

Btw, compare a Japanese newspaper to one from the States. Some big papers still report such catastrophes as an old lady falling down a hill in Nagoya.

Tetora, use Chrome, highlight it and use one of the functions to open the link in another tab.

Like everyone else said, such people exist everywhere. I remember hearing about a man volunteering to be eaten by someone else and they ate the man's penis together, or something like that xD. I think it was in Europe, but I don't remember where XD.

Tetora, use Chrome, highlight it and use one of the functions to open the link in another tab.

Like everyone else said, such people exist everywhere. I remember hearing about a man volunteering to be eaten by someone else and they ate the man's penis together, or something like that xD. I think it was in Europe, but I don't remember where XD.

didnt it happen in Germany? I remember Rammstein had some song (Mein Teil, not sure if its writting like that) about something similar and even in live shows they made a representation with the singer cooking the keyboards guy  :grin: .

I think the disturbing thing about Issei Sagawa was the fact that he became kind of a "celebrity"

But probably we all have our share of ****** crazy people...I remember the Fritzl case a few years ago...or the 3 girls kidnapped for many years too in the US that was discovered 1-2 years ago...maybe they werent killed but the sickness of those guy kind of matched those from the OP.

Having said that...since I live in China (like 6 years) i think the number of this kind of people and situations are higher here that in other places in the world...cases like those almost happen every month

Sign in to follow this