I signed up once too long ago and then got busy and completely forgot my login stuff so let's try this again. :lolita_lol:

I like all kinds of music, including rock music, all kinds of Jpop/rock, and then including visual kei, which brings me here; I love Penicillin and X Japan with assorted solo and spin-off projects, Laputa, Kagrra, and all kinds of other bands but here are some names for intro purposes. :rawk:

Welcome to forum! We're happy to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue name.

What are your favorite spin of projects between Penicillin and X? I am quite fond of Machine.

Welcome to forum! We're happy to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue name.

What are your favorite spin of projects between Penicillin and X? I am quite fond of Machine.

Thanks for the welcome!

I love Machine! Easily my favourites. Chisato's solo stuff is cool, too, and well, hide probably belongs in his own category anyway.

Hey there and welcome (back?) to MH!

I was going to say the same thing lol. But yes, I'm glad you decided to come back and introduce yourself! Have fun here and if you need help let one of the blue or red or green people know.

Welcome to MH! X Japan is awesome, I once counted I have spent like 3 days listening to that song according to my last.fm :D