Zeus

Lycaon

Of course yes XD but I think it's not right to ourselves (meaning we fans) try to force everything they do. Well, the only thing we can do is wait to listen the full single!

i always thinking the vocalist's earring on his side of his lips are too huge. I guess that suppose to be earring for the ear than lips :P

anyway, no PV leak or radio rip yet?

I wanna hear the full version :D

so, Eros live was pretty fun to hear =D

and yeah, it's slutty (yuki's T-Bag for... ok no leave this xD)

but they haven't disappointed me since now and well Eros is different, but I can live with that.

concearning:

i read that there are rumors that Mio and Eve and left the band because they others want to change their sound to softer.

would make a little sense to be honest, cause Mio and Eve created the band. I was irritated to hear they will leave, cause it made no sense for me to form a band, search for members and then.. go.

So...it's good?

Or just decent?

Hmmm...now I want to hear it just to judge for myself. As long as the quality is there I won't complain too much.

EDIT: and what about Yuuki's T-Bag?

what I have understanted when reading Rito's blog... no, I don't think that Yuuki, Satoshi and Rito wanted to make softer music. .__.'

I love Lycaon and I want to support them. even their new single can be just pike perch full of shit. and I don't like their new look... Yuuki doesn't even have underpants ja Rito is wearing strings and weird long skirt.

I'm waiting to see the full PV and listen all songs from "Eros".

lol, btw have seen that Rito takes pictures of is belly?! I love his belly but it's kinda weird that he likes his belly so much that he takes five pictures of it... 1 2 3 4

oh and have seen this? :---D ... he takes pictures of his dog's ass, ok. that's normal.

lol, Rito is such a weird person. but we love him still.

and btw n. 3 - who's Lycaons song writer? I've heard that was Mio or/and Eve, and it's now Rito. I just wonder... and "Eros" have a song called Mary and in "Alejandro" they're singing about Maria... isn't that same name? o---:

EDIT: and what about Yuuki's T-Bag?

They were talking about EROS on the (last?) sponsored event. And related to that about the new outfits. Yuki's trousers does not allow him to wear anything else but a T-Bag so he was showing it off... it was a pink one for lady's. it was hilarious! xDDDDDD

running gag throughout the second half of their performance xD

is that guitarist in the eros video try to look like slash?

Les paul (or just same model guitar) hood, glasses, hair ... ?

omg i never thought of it before (because of the height/size difference etc lol)

but i think he totally does!! yay if he likes guns n roses

that's why this stupid look now i get it

he looks so ridiculous and i don't know why i find him so adorable

(wtf does yuuki try to look like with this hat and jacket)

hey if he likes slash i like him more now. somehow his looks make sense now xDDDD

(i don't like eros though the song at all. and the single was my least favorite of their releases.

but yeah overreacted reviews.it wasn't so bad as you describe. i have heard many worst in visual kei.

although you seriously can't show eros video to someone outside vk and say to take them seriously nomatter how good their music was -.-) (but i don't give a shit what others think outside vk anymore so yeah don't care)

maybe that's why the 2 members left they didn't want to do this

(and to clear something i love when bands want to shock mainsteam people but that's just lol funny not schocking )

I was thinking the same too. Is he trying to be pretty with that outfit?!? srsly he's ugly and very girly in that pic. :urg:

I was thinking the same too. Is he trying to be pretty with that outfit?!? srsly he's ugly and very girly in that pic. :urg:

n bydawai, EROS sucks like garbage.

I almost lost my hopes for them. Meh... Anyway, well, I'd like to know about Mio's and Eve's session bands' important announcement... maybe a new band with them?

Lol Yuuki looked like a cheap slut in EROS. And Satoshi impersonating Slash....no. I like Slash, but Satoshi's attempt to dress like him was just utter fail. And if they really want to make softer music then it's time eve and the bass (forgot his name lol) start their own band with 3 new members and do what they're good at. If they want too...

Lol Yuuki looked like a cheap slut in EROS.

ROFL! ;) I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

a new level of trash has been reached by them. :oro:

I'm afraid actually that they will release a few more things that are really crappy , and than for the sake of it, they will disband due to musical differences...

I'm afraid actually that they will release a few more things that are really crappy , and than for the sake of it, they will disband due to musical differences...

Exactly what I'm thinking about too.But EROS was a pretty good release.

I feel that Lycaon will disband anytime soon..I don't want them to disband but ugh,its the vk scene ol'rite.