Trombe

ex-Virgil members new band "ONE NOT'E" has formed

ex-Virgil members new band "ONE NOT'E" will hold their first live at Earls Court One, London at 2014/07/25-07/27, and their new album "-1P-" (1 page) will be released through iTunes etc. at 2014/10/20

"ONE NOT'E" members:
Vo.&Ba.Nye (ex-Virgil(support Ba.), ルピナスハーツ(lupinus hearts)(Ko-hei))
Gt.Takato (ex-恋(ren)-->NOIR-ノワール--->BLACK LINE-->Virgil, now in CORE)
Dr.KaZ (ex-楓~かえで~(kaede)-->GHOST-->Hi:BRiD(Kisara))

http://one-not-e.com/

Not that much of a first XD If I remember correctly, ADAMS had their first live overseas(and have only had like one half-assed concert in Japan since).

I remember they came back with releasing something. Didn't expect to see them making a new band without Roa xD

They came back from a 1-year hiatus, released something, and went on hiatus again. I rmb Roa saying something about the band is broke. So I guess "on hiatus" remains their official status but things aren't looking gd, lol.

Judge on their look, i thought they are going to be more... psychedelic (indie) rock band, but it's not bad at all. Looking forward to 'em (and really hope Roa'll comeback with an another great one album w/ Virgil, tho).

Roa should just give up on Virgil and start another band from scratch. Virgil has some AMAZING tunes, but apparently they simply can't move on as a band...

and since he is the driving force, I guess everything should be alright, in the end...

WTF ? Nobody cares about them, how did they get to play their very first live overseas ? Sounds to me as if some weeabo is bringing them to London only to get some jap dick.

I mean, the person who's organizing and paying for this to happen.

their 2 new digital singles "Winter road" "Same Dream" will be available for download through iTunes etc. since 2015/02/10

"Winter road" [track list]
01.Winter road
02.Grant

"Same Dream" [track list]
01.Same Dream
02.君色(kimiiro)