Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND new maxi single "青空ギロチン(aozora guillotine)" release

Okay types only affect one track thank goodness, still I REALLY want PREDATOR

I hunger...

AND FUCK YES A PV

[ Wait's for an obscene gory pv]

Im very...confused.

Well honestly, if I remember reading correctly, Tenten likes to base his lyrics off of politics and stuff like that sometimes. Actually Jimi had stated so in one of the cps song break downs that he posted on tumblr.

I mean with politics can come war, and in MBHI's earlier stage before they had a release, they had gas masks on. Not sure why they went for the look they have now, but i think the name is probably going to match the lyrics, considering MBHI was originally Tentens solo project.

Well honestly, if I remember reading correctly, Tenten likes to base his lyrics off of politics and stuff like that sometimes. Actually Jimi had stated so in one of the cps song break downs that he posted on tumblr.

I mean with politics can come war, and in MBHI's earlier stage before they had a release, they had gas masks on. Not sure why they went for the look they have now, but i think the name is probably going to match the lyrics, considering MBHI was originally Tentens solo project.

I'd really like to read Koroshite Yamani Umetai's lyrics. I'd like to determine the meaning, ive heard that their song's are based off of legends and whatnot.

I'd really like to read Koroshite Yamani Umetai's lyrics. I'd like to determine the meaning, ive heard that their song's are based off of legends and whatnot.

honestly i haven't looked in to their current lyrics, just making an assumption based off of previous readings.

I dont know why they changed the gas mask look. I actually liked it. Their look now kind of makes me think that they are trying hard to be brutal. I'm just waiting for their pv maybe it'll top NEGA's muddy cult or Dir En grey's obscure. I hope it isnt just mindlessly slung together in one big gory cringe fest.

I dont know why they changed the gas mask look. I actually liked it. Their look now kind of makes me think that they are trying hard to be brutal. I'm just waiting for their pv maybe it'll top NEGA's muddy cult or Dir En grey's obscure. I hope it isnt just mindlessly slung together in one big gory cringe fest.

They can do whatever look they want. I don't care if they dressed up as bald old men in caterpillar outfits... I'm shamelessly biased towards Tentens voice and the members from SKULL.... so just keep making music MBHI and explore your sound, and I'll be happy.

They can do whatever look they want. I don't care if they dressed up as bald old men in caterpillar outfits... I'm shamelessly biased towards Tentens voice and the members from SKULL.... so just keep making music MBHI and explore your sound, and I'll be happy.

xDDDDDD "bald men in caterpillar outfits" that would be so awesome. I love their sound but i'm still in the "ehhh" zone about MBHI. I'm waiting for them to release my head's bursting open call a doctor. The preview sounds amazing. imo of course.

If it seems absurd or ridiculous, it is probably the way Taira intends it to be

Their look is reassuring to me, the gas mask look is cool but I was relieved to see they aren't shying away from VK. The outfits with the gas masks could come across as... Generic core kids..

Tenten's lyrics in the past have covered the usual themes in VK of identity, mental health, drugs and struggles within society in general, politics included. The MBHI lyrics that have been translated so far are solid , I'd really like to see more of the debut release translated.

Also damn I WISH they had the budget to make something like Obscure...

If it seems absurd or ridiculous, it is probably the way Taira intends it to be

Their look is reassuring to me, the gas mask look is cool but I was relieved to see they aren't shying away from VK. The outfits with the gas masks could come across as... Generic core kids..

Tenten's lyrics in the past have covered the usual themes in VK of identity, mental health, drugs and struggles within society in general, politics included. The MBHI lyrics that have been translated so far are solid , I'd really like to see more of the debut release translated.

Also damn I WISH they had the budget to make something like Obscure...

If they had a PV as sick as obscure they'd rank at the top of my list of "No thanks I didnt want to eat anyway" list, and where are the lyrics? xD

If they had a PV as sick as obscure they'd rank at the top of my list of "No thanks I didnt want to eat anyway" list, and where are the lyrics? xD

Some girl translated the lyrics to Konwaku Torinoke Nai on twitter like a month ago.. I have no twitter personally so I'm not sure how to find them again but twitter is where I would look (?)

I don't get the concept of the band's name....well I have a theory but it seems amazingly absurd.

I think it wont be easy to get it, since the name 'MBHI' actually goes back before CPS time, during his few solo releases as benii-kari. I guess it was the name of a project he was about to start, then put on hold with the formation of CPS...

I find it quite interesting, hope he shares his vision in some future interview, or something

I find it quite interesting, hope he shares his vision in some future interview, or something

yeah that would be interesting

My undying loyalty to

The vocal doesn't fit the song.

My undying loyalty to everything TenTen and the fact that they follow me on twitter won't allow me to acknowledge that statement!! lol

I really like the songs though! I think this is a more solid release then their first single. 

and the fact that they follow me on twitter

OMFG they all???  I'm so jealous even if it'd only be one OOOOO:

The vocal doesn't fit the song.

may I ask which song? do you only mean Aozora guillotine or the whole CM?

OMFG they all???  I'm so jealous even if it'd only be one OOOOO:

It was bound to happen lol. I kept retreating almost all of their post and tweeting their videos and such then including them in the tweet XD

It was bound to happen lol. I kept retreating almost all of their post and tweeting their videos and such then including them in the tweet XD

b-but I'm doing the same!!! I even commeent some of their tweets DD: expect for inculding them in my tweets.. ><  Oh I think I'll only stay in the position of being the one who knows the person who is followed by tenten :'))

*Starts to want a twitter*..........

Do it do it!!!

Sign in to follow this