togz

Hello!...again?

I'm not exactly new here, however I do go back and forth from being really active to not so active for months at a time. I just wanted to re-introduce myself and say hello to everyone!
If you're a  musician yourself, let's talk!

Actually if you're anybody let's talk! ha~

I'm planning to be more active so I hope to see everyone around, and I hope I can help contribute to the lovely database of downloads for all to enjoy~

People usually ask what bands I like, but that changes a lot depending on my mood!

But the following has been pretty consistent:

Nightmare, GALEYD, Crossfaith, Black gene for the next scene, DIV, Plasticzooms, the Novembers, anything with Tenten/Taira Kazuhiro (shamelessly follows him til the end of time). I also really like the 80's, classical, metal, and sometimes pop (using that one loosely).

Anyway, if you got through this, CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't do drugs, stay in school.
I'm easy to talk to, so don't flip potato chip~

Hmmm... Then I guess I should say: Welcome back!

It's great to see that you're trying to be active again~ ^.^

I also like DIV, Black gene for the next scene & GALEYD!♡

Join us sometime in the MH chat when you want to have a chit-chat!

Some of our members spend their time there when boredom haunts us :P

Sup and...welcome back? I have this vague feeling that maybe I follow you on tumblr or something?...I dunno

THE NOVEMBERS are a wonderful band btw!

Hmmm... Then I guess I should say: Welcome back!

It's great to see that you're trying to be active again~ ^.^

I also like DIV, Black gene for the next scene & GALEYD!♡

Join us sometime in the MH chat when you want to have a chit-chat!

Some of our members spend their time there when boredom haunts us :P

Boredom haunts often~ I've popped in there a few times before, but i think my timing is always off. haha.

But thankyou, thank you!

Still bummed about GALEYD man.... 

Sup and...welcome back? I have this vague feeling that maybe I follow you on tumblr or something?...I dunno

THE NOVEMBERS are a wonderful band btw!

I change tumblrs so often it's not even funny. haha. But the one I have been using recently is http://dorasuteika.tumblr.com

I don't have many followers so i think if you do follow me, I have to follow you back or something haha. 

THE NOVEMBERS ARE A WONDERFUL BAND. Yes. good. yes.

Well then, welcome back? 

It's nice to see someone who also likes PLASTICZOOMS ;o;

yes PLASTICZOOMS NNNNGH their Maniac cover was quite pleasing to the ears.

yes PLASTICZOOMS NNNNGH their Maniac cover was quite pleasing to the ears.

aww yiss I loved that cover so much *____*

aww yiss I loved that cover so much *____*

Did you hear the Tainted Love cover? *____*

Yeah he's kinda one of my first vk artists been following him since KuRt... Didn't get I'm to vk soon enough to follow hanamuke ;;

No worries Hanamuke was slightly too early for me too I didn't find VK until 2005 either lol

EDIT: but theres no reason we cant still be fans of course!

No worries Hanamuke was slightly too early for me too I didn't find VK until 2005 either lol

EDIT: but theres no reason we cant still be fans of course!

Yeah exactly, though i still prefer chemical pictures the most. ;___;

Hi! Welcome.. again xD

Nice to meet you!

I like DiV too  :lolita_cheerful:

Hugs and Cookies to you!

Well thank you very much! 

Ah yes, DIV I feel like... is one of those bands with a type of sound that can extend even past the visual kei scene. 

Good choice.

Well thank you, hugs and cookies are both very nice.

Yeah CP was on a different level, sooo impressive. I'm really hoping MBHI is the next big step...

Hmmm, Well i think CPS and MBHI are really two different directions all together. CPS had a lot of almost classic rock type riffs and funk in general during it's early stages with Jimi, but I know Joe is influenced by some really surprising genres. MBHI is really different, I mean most of the members were from SKULL which was a pretty heavy band, I never really followed Yoh that much though... 

I mean yeah it's Tenten/Taira, but I always thought he had two styles.... He didn't scream much in CPS. I don't mind it... but I feel this band is going to really revive some techniques he used in KuRt but in a new way. 

I didn't mean the style at all though, in that sense CP and MBHI are very far removed lol. I meant for Tenten personally, I would like this to be a step up in his CAREER. Just meaning that I hope MBHI is able to get bigger than CP or KuRt ever were.

Oh yes I do miss the funk, but I'm quite impressed with the aggressive attitude of MBHI in the previews so far (I actually was surprised by the amount of screaming he did in CP at first but Tenten has a unique scream and he always makes it work lol)

I loved SKULL I always thought they were a great example of "pretty heavy VK" and somehow I just imagined this lineup falling into place perfectly.. Geez I'm so excited first thing in the AM now..