Sign in to follow this  
rosalyrica

DELUHI on hiatus.

DELUHI Dr.Sujk has announced at event at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/01/21 that his session events will be held at 2011/02/22 and in early 2011/03, and his original cymbal will be released in 2011/03

if it was related to the future of deluhi it would have been announced as a band, not individual.

well good for him, nonetheless.

at least other DELUHI members will participate in Sujk session events at 2011/02/22...and maybe their activity resuming announcement will be made there

"TKM":

Vo.インザーギ(inzargi) (メガマソ(megamasso))

Gt.Shun (DuelJewel)

Ba.燿(you) (摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera))

Dr.KEN'ICHI (SEX MACHINEGUNS)

Sujk session:

Vo.Kaya

Gt.??織(iori) (cocklobin)

Ba.Cell (ex-SIVA)

Dr.Sujk (DELUHI)

LSD dreams of visual kei scene.

right here.

Maybe this was an attempt of Sujk trying to troll the jrock community? :lol: If so, I would say his attempt was succesful

DELUHI Dr.Sujk has announced at event at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/01/21 that his session events will be held at 2011/02/22 and in early 2011/03, and his original cymbal will be released in 2011/03

..... That's IT?!?

I was scared there for a minute.

DELUHI Dr.Sujk original cymbal "SAM" will be released at 2011/03/13 (39,800yen), and the release event will be held at Miyaji-gakki Kanda store Zippal HALL at the same date

---how much do cymbals go for over there is the question.

plus signature series tend to fetch a price, usually, right?

plus it could actually sound in some ways different to usual cymbals, right?

it's not like anyone here is going to be buying one.

if he's Portnoy or Nicko McBrain or something, i could understand this kind of signature thingie.

But for someone that is from a band which named DELUHI that is not as wellknown worldwide, i see it very hasty kind of business.

Maybe some die hard filthy rich fans that are also drummers might want to support him by purchasing this.

and maybe some fellow VK bands' drummers that unendorsed by any brands yet.

good luck for him.

btw any info which brand that doing this signature cymbals with him? Yamaha? Sabian? Zildjian? Paiste?

Cos i suppose SAM is the series name right?

I heard from someone that it's pretty much common in Japan. Things they really need like food aren't taxed that high but the taxes on things like cd's, instruments, and about everything else is ridicilously high.

Sign in to follow this