Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

BORN x Lycaon EU Tour '14 -THE RAMPAGE-

Thanks Tetora and paradoxal. It wasn't joke. I really mean it.

As for J-Melo, it's true they may be stalking the show, but I don't think countries with most people asking for VK artists get the most bands. I've watched preety much every VK artist that performed there and I always see way too much people from the Philippines and Brazil. Brazil is like AN CAFE, MYIAVI and Kaya almost every fucking year and I don't remember seeing any VK band touring the Philippines.

The population thingy isn't really a matter too. If it was, we'd get too many bands in Russia, USA and China. Russia and China happen to get a decent amount of bands because of euro tours and the proximity of China to Japan. I've noticed many VK bands have been doing asian tours. I think it happens simply because it's cheaper for them to go to China than to other countries where their fans might be.

As for USA and the rest of the world the topics "a lot of previous successful tours and organizers willing to organize a tour" are kinda hard to get. I mean, of course successful tours tours will happen if they bring well-known bands, but they don't. I know it's expensive and all, but srsly, charge me $1000 or more to see Laruku and I'll gladly pay to see them. I know many people who would too, but whenever there's a big band, like, GazettE and DIR EN GREY they charge way too fucking much from the fans. Most of the fans are teenagers who don't have much money and many of them come from other cities, so it's not more sucessful because the organizers make it hard for us fans to follow.

So what do they do ? They bring bands no one cares about and it's cheap and they may tour many cities, which would be ideal, if they brought nice bands. I mean, I've seen artists like I-ai- and HITT touring and all, but let's be honest, no one cares for them. Of course there are many weeabos and people like me who support the scene and will go just because it's VK, but if you had the chance to choose bands you'd like to see in your place I'm sure nobody would pick up those bands, because they're nobodies with like 10 songs or less. Not that it's a bad thing, but most of these aren't even active in Japan. My impression is that they just bring those guys because it's cheaper. Like, one-man bands and projects with like, 2 members.

So, the solution is really easy. If big bands are too expensive and bringing bands nobody cares about is like a foolish waste of money, since only a few people will go, because nobody knows them, what's the solution ? Bringing bands that are mildly famous, of course. BORN and Lycaon is a perfect perfect choice. They play on most of the most famous indies events in Japan and they get to play with many bands so they'll surely tell all their friends how cool it is to play aborad and all, and they'll all want to come overseas. And srsly, a band from PSC and another one everyone freaks out because they're sexy motherfuckers and both bands actually make damn good music, so why not ? I bet it'll be very sucessful and they should bring more bands like this. It's just a matter of actually studying what their target likes and they may bring bands everyone likes and are not very epensive and voilá, it's good for both the fans and their organizers but if they don't realize this, they'll keep bringing extra expensive bands of the ones nobody cares about. So it's really just a matter of paying attention to what the fans like, which is something the organizers don't seem to care about.

Well I'm sure organisers around the world would cease every opportunity to bring over all the Mejibray's and such if they just could. It's most likely a combined effort of the organisers lacking the necessary  management greasing skillz,  monetary capital and lack of interest in part of the band to take time from other activities to travel beyond gods backside where Mcdonalds tastes different. HITT, ADAMS and etc. I bet tour for peanuts and literally have nothing else going on for them domestically. We getting decent tours anymore is probably just as likely as getting struck by lightning. 

Eh, it's not uncommon for bands not to get anything at all for touring overseas except the money they make from selling merchandise. Then again, many of them probably don't make much money from lives in Japan either, so they may as well take the free trip abroad, I guess? Flights, accomodations etc. usually have to be paid by the organizer.

So yeah, it's never a money issue what and if bands decide to come to Europe (or not), it's always about organizers willing to bring them over, and and whether bands want to take the time doing it.

comment for tour

http://www.musicjapanplus.jp/news/1/27661/comment-for-europe-tour-from-born-and-lycaon-just-arrived/ Yuuki-sama be humble lmao

Their music, which you can't put down to a CD, is almost a weapon.

:wan-44:

:wan-44:

Thanks for sharing this video message *-* I'm excited to see two of my favorit bands in EU

that will be my first time going to a concert I'm looking forward to it :D

So, can anyone tell me who B7KLAN is? And do they just randomly ask labels if the have a band 'lying around' that'd be interested in a coupling EU Tour with some other band? Or do they ask for specific bands?

Also, isn't BORN's support bassist the ex bassist from Lycaon or something?

I'll probably be at the Munich show. I'm supposed to visit my parents in Germany anyway, so why not combine business and pleasure.. eh.

And, for the sake of completeness, BORN's cmnt

(I'm already sorry for my ignorance)

So, can anyone tell me who B7KLAN is? And do they just randomly ask labels if the have a band 'lying around' that'd be interested in a coupling EU Tour with some other band? Or do they ask for specific bands?

I quote their FB "B7KLAN is the department from Torpedo Productions dedicated to asian artists touring Europe.". 

They were the guys who bring Versailles, SatsukixKaya, D, Anli Pollicino, KAMIJO, Eat You Alive, ONE OK ROCK, DEATHGAZE, Screw, Teen Top, BLACK LINE, the GazettE, and more to Europe. 

B7Klan has announced the merchandise items sold on the tour! Source here.

23i9f2o.jpg

23hok9j.jpg

2eczx92.jpg

rc7or7.jpg

2zs68g5.jpg

9ibtk8.jpg

I think the bag and t-shirts are pretty ugly but nevertheless I'll probably buy that Lycaon t-shirt, Lycaon poster, Lycaon photoset & tour bag. Because supporting your favorite band etc.

so for americans the shirt is like 50 dollars, ughhhhhh i wish i was rich.

B7Klan has announced the merchandise items sold on the tour! Source here.

23i9f2o.jpg

23hok9j.jpg

2eczx92.jpg

rc7or7.jpg

2zs68g5.jpg

9ibtk8.jpg

I think the bag and t-shirts are pretty ugly but nevertheless I'll probably buy that Lycaon t-shirt, Lycaon poster, Lycaon photoset & tour bag. Because supporting your favorite band etc.

*angrily throws money at computer screen*

20€ = $25.... ?

+ shipping

DeadRose i love that comment!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely loved BORN. Idk why people don't like them tbh... I mean yeah, their older stuff was better but I still enjoy their newer releases as well. They played "Radical Hysteria" and "Satisfaction?", two songs I'm absolutely loving right now, so I'm a happy gurl right now.

The singer was so hot, I can't even, guys.

They "stage dived" like crazy, but considering how far back I was standing, I was unable to steal his leather jacked...

I'm not the biggest Lycaon fan, but they were very entertaining as well.

I'm kinda sad that each band only played a one-song encore, but each band overall played one hour which was great (I've been to coupling tours where each band only played for 45 minutes)

They "stage dived" like crazy,

Yeah thanks to that I made it into the second row (thanks Ryoga) and all I did is 'TOUCH THEM ALL !!'

there was no barrier so I successfully could touch everyone except Ichirou and Zero

I still have this smell of Ryoga in my nose (or was ist Yuuki? someone of them wore perfume .. or it was their shampoo? idk xD)

Both were amazing!! BORN played all the songs I wished for *-* and Ryogas smile is adorable ;D

Mio did a great job as bassist :) and K stage diving without his shirt *~* asdfgshjs, Yuuki should have done the same

but the picture Ryoga posted on twitter.. urgh >< I wasn't fast enough to look to the side but no one would

regonize me on it anyway xD

Sadly, Yuuki only had a small whip with him (he hit my cheek with it but not on purpose I guess

but I'm sure blackdoll would have been happy about it lol  well, I only noticed/felt it after the concert xD)

SHADOW sounds sooo good I'm excited for the single *-* and Yuuki got more panties and handcuffs lmao

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bw93jFKIMAAKoHb.jpg

They're live much better !

{...]and K stage diving without his shirt *~* asdfgshjs, Yuuki should have done the same

but the picture Ryoga posted on twitter.. urgh ><

Yes K.. I was just minding my own business, doing my "thang", and suddenly there's a naked dude up there (just like in RL. ha-haha...)

You're blonde right? Are you like right next to his face? - But there are more blondes in the picture (K for example ha-ha..), I guess..

Sadly, Yuuki only had a small whip with him (he hit my cheek with it but not on purpose I guess

but I'm sure blackdoll would have been happy about it lol  well, I only noticed/felt it after the concert xD)

I laughed to hard when I saw the small whip. What a downgrade from the video haha :D

But Yuuki looks so damn thin...

Plus, I forgot to mention this: The venue fucking sucked. I hate those kind of venues where the crowd is not completely enclosed, but a side is left open. Feels weird, esp. if you're further in the back and not in a big pile of mushed together fangirls haha.

You're blonde right? Are you like right next to his face? - But there are more blondes in the picture (K for example ha-ha..), I guess..

well kind of it's now more a mix of darkbrown and blond but yes there were many blond haired girls

no no it's okay you don't need to look for me °-° please don't XD

But Yuuki looks so damn thin...

Plus, I forgot to mention this: The venue fucking sucked. I hate those kind of venues where the crowd is not completely enclosed, but a side is left open. Feels weird, esp. if you're further in the back and not in a big pile of mushed together fangirls haha.

I know and not only Yuuki but Satoshi too I thought he might get hurt when he stage dived because he's so thin but they're almost all thin in general?

you mean because there was a kind of tribune on the right side? 

I'm sure blackdoll would have been happy about it

i would have, but i would prefer him to whip my back, and or chest

well kind of it's now more a mix of darkbrown and blond but yes there were many blond haired girls

no no it's okay you don't need to look for me °-° please don't XD

OR you could circle your head and post it in the "Show Yourself" thread :P

I know and not only Yuuki but Satoshi too I thought he might get hurt when he stage dived because he's so thin but they're almost all thin in general?

you mean because there was a kind of tribune on the right side?

Yeah I mean, all the JRock artists are thin but Yuuki's whole face and chest area looked so.. fragile. I'm just always shocked because they do look even thinner in reality than they do in the videos.

And the venue.. I'm supposed to be at work right now, but I "paint"ed you something XD

del_zpsbb710b97.png

OR you could circle your head and post it in the "Show Yourself" thread :P

yeah I'd do it if I wouldn't look so stupid on it xD why did you have to choose THIS picture Ryoga?!

Yeah I mean, all the JRock artists are thin but Yuuki's whole face and chest area looked so.. fragile. I'm just always shocked because they do look even thinner in reality than they do in the videos.

And the venue.. I'm supposed to be at work right now, but I "paint"ed you something XD

del_zpsbb710b97.png

exactly!

lmao this sketch ;D now I understand what you mean it was really weird xD but it was good for those who couldn't stand the pushing and shoving in the crowd and had to get out a bit

but tbh it wasn't that bad although many people warned me to NOT go to the first & second row I expected much more pushing etc. but I was okay I only felt the pain afterwards lol

I totally loved BORN! Ryoga is a great vocalist. Lycaon weren't bad, butI liked BORN much more, even if I didn't know most of the songs they played. I would love to see them live again.

Lycaon absolutely blew my mind. I have a completely newfound appreciation for what they are doing now and I am even more of the opinion that their royal order stuff is just dogshit compared to their newest releases. Shadow was great and the thing yuuki does with the spotlight when the light goes out is the shit.

Born I couldn't be arsed to watch, and instead I brushed shoulders yuuki who came next to us to look at born. He fleed upon approach but still appeared another time and gave the same cute hand sign "GOMEN GOMEN" to us when we wouldn't stop trying lolol

Lycaon absolutely blew my mind. I have a completely newfound appreciation for what they are doing now and I am even more of the opinion that their royal order stuff is just dogshit compared to their newest releases. Shadow was great and the thing yuuki does with the spotlight when the light goes out is the shit.

--

You have been successfully converted hahahaha! :D

Born I couldn't be arsed to watch

YaY! I love this!

You have been successfully converted hahahaha! :D

So your team new stuff too?

Sign in to follow this