Sign in to follow this  
Guest jrock1ove

New Jasmine Yuu news?

Whenever a famous or semi-famous person dies unexpectedly, there's rumors and conspiracy theories. And most of the time they're bullshit. I could just as well speculate that he was killed by a steam roller or taken away by aliens.

People die. It happens. Get over it.

And yeah, there's really no point in throwing around rumors and wild theories that cannot be proven anyway. The family decided not to disclose it. And unless they change their mind one day, you'll never know. Accept it. End of story.

I'll give this thread one last chance. If anyone has anything substential to contribute, be my guest. But I have a feeling I will lock this thread very soon, because as it seems there is no new "Yasmine Yuu news" except some outlandish, unprovable rumors that won't benifit anyone.

I could just as well speculate that he was killed by a steam roller or taken away by aliens.

Lol XD

I believe alien abduction is a lot more plausible than those other theories, actually.

But yeah, this is just a rumor thread. Nothing is proven and there are no reliable sources mentioned. Moving this to rumors would be better I think.

Speaking of death rumours, what happened to Zill from Moran?

Guest jrock1ove

Oh geez, he left the band right? Didn't Velo? UGH>> This thread is SO gonna get closed.

[EDIT]

I just freaking went to google and typed in "Zill Moran" and it came up with a link for his DEATH. I had no idea and I started crying. WHY???

Lol, I don't even like Versailles, but since everyone else was speculating...! I wasn't expecting the rumour I posted to be so controversial!

Well, yeah . . . :?

Just wondering, where specifically did you hear about that rumor? Do you have a link or something to the Japanese sites where it says that?

Lol, I don't even like Versailles, but since everyone else was speculating...! I wasn't expecting the rumour I posted to be so controversial!

Well, yeah . . . :?

Just wondering, where specifically did you hear about that rumor? Do you have a link or something to the Japanese sites where it says that?

It was on tanuki.

I don't understand why people are so upset about it, it's just a rumour and it's not like I started it. Why is it perfectly acceptable to discuss how he might have died until suicide comes into play?

Anyway, I'm glad this was moved to the rumours section. (I thought it was when I originally came in here, hah!)

Speaking of death rumours, what happened to Zill from Moran?

i sooo wanna know this too.

Oh geez, he left the band right? Didn't Velo? UGH>> This thread is SO gonna get closed.

[EDIT]

I just freaking went to google and typed in "Zill Moran" and it came up with a link for his DEATH. I had no idea and I started crying. WHY???

Only Velo left.

Anyways, if anyone's still curious, I've decided to write all the details I know here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3534&p=60805#p60805

Sorry, I'm writing here so unproductively. I just wanted to express, how much I adore similar topics, where Your sense of humour is just physically perceptible. This thread is first I've been reading after I found this resurrected forum and I just felt like I was returned home. First post and linked website made me partly moved, it was probably pretty good translation, if not only a fanfic, or something like that. If Jasmine Yuu really died because of some weakness, AIDS, or maybe - as I can personally could suppose, believing in official statement of his family and friends - anaemia (does it be truly improbable?), I wish he spent his last days as it was written there, admiring beautiful night sky in his professional outfit and with make-up at his face. After all it would be just very romantic, beautiful death. However if it was suicide... as You all I'd wish I had have some proofs for that, I don't know... maybe just to be sure, how with Hizaki's and Kamijo's presence at his funeral, something that could really let us deduce more hardly...

@Phones666, if there were plans to dismiss Jasmine, writing "Serenade" might be something like attempt to excuse themselves. They could feel sense of guilt, as well its proof might be tears of Kamijo at memorial gig. IMO it's as well probable as thesis that poor bassist had been abducted by extraterrestrial creatures :-P

What I yet wonder... I can imagine, how Jasmine joined rabbit orgies with Kamijo, Kisaki and even my beloved Satsuki. They all were friends, right? Remembering about Kisaki's healthy state and understanding how big decadence can rule desires such sensitive and ambitious people and musicians I'm afraid, we can lose another one's of these wonderful group of talents too. It's like thinking about Jasmine Yuu I'm starting to fall in even bigger obsession by fear of death... Just don't know what to think about some potential possibilities like that :-/ Maybe I just don't want this rumour about AIDS to be the truth as well. Especially when another options seem to be so sweet this way ^_^

And overall obviously is that we just have to accept and respect wish of his family that true cause of his death is still a secret and as well it might be never disclosed in future.

What I yet wonder... I can imagine, how Jasmine joined rabbit orgies with Kamijo, Kisaki and even my beloved Satsuki. They all were friends, right? Remembering about Kisaki's healthy state and understanding how big decadence can rule desires such sensitive and ambitious people and musicians I'm afraid, we can lose another one's of these wonderful group of talents too.

What the hell does that mean? I've heard a lot of shit come out of this fandom but that just takes the cake.

What I yet wonder... I can imagine, how Jasmine joined rabbit orgies with Kamijo, Kisaki and even my beloved Satsuki. They all were friends, right? Remembering about Kisaki's healthy state and understanding how big decadence can rule desires such sensitive and ambitious people and musicians I'm afraid, we can lose another one's of these wonderful group of talents too.

What the hell does that mean? I've heard a lot of shit come out of this fandom but that just takes the cake.

Maybe s/he means copulating like bunnies, but still... I don't even

LOL, it's just poor adjective term. Rabbit, or bunny - in my opinion they're all synonyms. I've got completely no idea, what's wrong in this sentence. If, only if Jasmine Yuu died because of AIDS, there must have been some reason, how he got this virus that lowered his health immunity, right? I just supposed that it could be because of some homo-, or bisexual activities. In such cases it seem to me rather ordinary. I don't even suggest Jasmine had have been "sniffing" his musician, artist friends. They could also, I don't know, use same sexual services, or something like that. Anyway, AIDS and HIV always must have some cause. If not such activities, then it's always probable, it's about some recovering actions in hospital, or somewhere, blood transfusions, or even - such reasons like taking drugs even long time ago. HIV always grows slowly, right?

So, anyway, did my fearful thoughts really such controversial, or weird? It's just about what I've been reading here and at old forum...

BTW, @SUBLIMINAL, You wrote "she/he". I have to say, sexually I'm male.

LOL, it's just poor adjective term. Rabbit, or bunny - in my opinion they're all synonyms. I've got completely no idea, what's wrong in this sentence. If, only if Jasmine Yuu died because of AIDS, there must have been some reason, how he got this virus that lowered his health immunity, right? I just supposed that it could be because of some homo-, or bisexual activities. In such cases it seem to me rather ordinary. I don't even suggest Jasmine had have been "sniffing" his musician, artist friends. They could also, I don't know, use same sexual services, or something like that. Anyway, AIDS and HIV always must have some cause. If not such activities, then it's always probable, it's about some recovering actions in hospital, or somewhere, blood transfusions, or even - such reasons like taking drugs even long time ago. HIV always grows slowly, right?

So, anyway, did my fearful thoughts really such controversial, or weird? It's just about what I've been reading here and at old forum...

BTW, @SUBLIMINAL, You wrote "she/he". I have to say, sexually I'm male.

ok wtf is this

idk. to assume is alright, i guess.

but nothing that have been confirmed for reason of his death,

and his death caused by HIV are still rumours up until now.

only thing we knew from blogs of his friends of other bands and

his own band mates was that he seems having some extreme fatigue,

before he's dying.

btw i feel some kind of :oops: thinking of Jasmine orgy with those guys you named :lol:

feels like reading nowadays fanfics

... Even if it's aids, it didn't have to be an orgy? Fans have STD's youknow...

I'm picturing it right now, makes me wanna scratch my eyes out.

@precious kitty, can You be so kind to explain me more, what's wrong with my own thoughts about some obvious rumours? It's interesting forum, You all have sometimes a lot of stranger opinions and when I just expressed my own one, then it seems so weird... :-/

I really don't want to offend anybody, even Jasmine Yuu himself, if there's something after death and he can feel emotions of people who think about him, especially not You, or any fan of him. I love Versailles, have many respect to them and still adore Jasmine music skills too. He really was great bassist player. It's not that case. I've just shown my own feelings and fears, hoping You can comment it more concretely.

@Chianti, of course I still remember, all this theories are only speculations. I wrote about it in my first post. But don't You think it's very interesting after all? Can You say also, why are You ashamed about thinking of some potential orgies with such musicians I mentioned as a cause of virus infection and then - as a case of his death itself? Maybe I can be even wrong in this thoughts too and maybe failed with this examples, but please, don't take 'em this way. Let's ignore Satsuki, Kisaki, Kamijo, Kizaki... There always could be his other friends, who was already infected. Maybe from Jyakura, or some session musicians from Hizaki Grace Project? Or maybe this potential infected guys even weren't artists at all. Look, to be honest, I'm really into connections between individual Japanese artists, but as well I don't have many informations and good sources... If You can say me something wise in this topic, give some links, best in English, because reading Japanese looking often into dictionaries seem partly tiring, I'll be always very thankful. As well that's the reason why I enjoy this place so much. Reading Tainted World is every-time very educational.

@Gizorz, I wrote about it too. The cause could be as well drugs or blood transfusion... or many various things too. But it's really too hard to believe in some decadency that can rule in Japanese artistic society? As well like in any other too...

i dont get wtf youre on about.

even if it was AIDS, where did the orgies come into the picture? you can even be born with it ffs.

and why do you have to say its a musician? it could be anyone?

the theory of HOW he got, if he even did have it, is in no way relevant, right?