Sign in to follow this  
Guest jrock1ove

New Jasmine Yuu news?

Guest jrock1ove

dude, i am about to.... BAN HIM, MY GOD!

Another post, another homophobic slur.

Why isn't this troll banned yet?

Homophobic? Hello kitty, ur speaking from closet?

Not even to mention that gay fashion police hq's would burn Jasmine You alive for the explicitly vulgar style and clothing.

(that may explain the fact he was cremated though.)

what

Another post, another homophobic slur.

Why isn't this troll banned yet?

Homophobic? Hello kitty, ur speaking from closet?

Not even to mention that gay fashion police hq's would burn Jasmine You alive for the explicitly vulgar style and clothing.

(that may explain the fact he was cremated though.)

what

People with Bad Aids get cremated.

I love the "vulgar" fashion sense comment. It's almost as if Drag Queens weren't born out of gay culture or anything. Nah. I guess expecting some dumbass Russian hillbilly to know anything about the world at large is a bit unrealistic.

Don't worry, I'm watching this thread. This might just give me the opportunity to ban some failtrolls I've been wanting to ban for quite some time. Consider yourself warned.

And, @ precious kitty: get off your high horse. After the awful things you already said to other people in the past on previous incarnation of this forum, you should be glad we let you back in here at all, after, like your 3rd or 4rth ban. If anyone profits from our general Laissez-Faire-policy, it's you.

Now, back on topic, or be deleted.

Don't worry, I'm watching this thread. This might just give me the opportunity to ban some failtrolls I've been wanting to ban for quite some time. Consider yourself warned.

And, @ precious kitty: get off your high horse. After the awful things you already said to other people in the past on previous incarnation of this forum, you should be glad we let you back in here at all, after, like your 3rd or 4rth ban. If anyone profits from our general Laissez-Faire-policy, it's you.

Ok. Sorry.

Guest jrock1ove

Sankies. >_<

Well on-topic: That information isn't "new" because I do remember seeing it around the time that Jasmine was first announced dead. I still don't know where they got their facts from - it's the only site that I've seen that talks about Yokohama off the top of my head. tbh though it doesn't give that much information.

Guest jrock1ove

Really? I've like, ripped apart the net, but I couldn't find anything. >_

Guest jrock1ove

Yeah, no one knows what he died from yet! >_< I wanna know...

And oh geez... Elvis? No, Elvis isn't that gorgeous. Or asian. EW.

I've read that people believe he pretended to die so he wouldn't have to cross-dress anymore. In conclusion, Jasmine You is obviously Elvis.

The best I have read from a die hard Malice Mizer fan was that Jasmine's death was a fake so they could have a death in the band like Malice Mizer and X Japan did and use that to gain more popularity or some sot of crap like that :spin:

at times like this, i wish Japan have aggresive papparazis :P

btw if all can be proved fake, everyone will shit bricks, esp those who attended the "funeral"

like when TMZ found out that Tupac is still alive and well.

I've read that people believe he pretended to die so he wouldn't have to cross-dress anymore. In conclusion, Jasmine You is obviously Elvis.

The best I have read from a die hard Malice Mizer fan was that Jasmine's death was a fake so they could have a death in the band like Malice Mizer and X Japan did and use that to gain more popularity or some sot of crap like that :spin:

OMG, I can't even..,

LAWL

Japanese rumours sites suggest he comitted suicide because he knew Kamijo and Hizaki were planning on firing him, which is why Versailles weren't allowed to come to the funeral or perform at the memorial live.

This is getting interesting. Any proof that Versailles wasn't at the funeral? I remember reading interviews/blog entrys of the members talking about the funeral, as in being there. And weren't they really allowed to play there or didn't they want to? If they make up a story that he died of an illness, they wouldn't be able to hide the real reason. So I don't believe there is any "conspiracy" to it. It's most likely some illness.

Guest jrock1ove
Japanese rumours sites suggest he comitted suicide because he knew Kamijo and Hizaki were planning on firing him, which is why Versailles weren't allowed to come to the funeral or perform at the memorial live.

Oh my god! I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that they were planning on firing him. And why weren't they allowed to attend the memorial live??

Oh my god! I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that they were planning on firing him. And why weren't they allowed to attend the memorial live??

Who knows! They also say they were planning on firing the drummer, too, but decided not to after Jasmine committed suicide because of it, this is why allegedly Versailles lost a number of Japanese fans and why Japanese Jasmine You fans hate Hizaki and Kamijo.

As far as I know, Versailles didn't perform at the memorial live at all, they weren't part of the line-up but old friends of Jasmine's were, and the members weren't invited to the funeral. It is just a rumour, but I figured I would contribute to discussion!

The rumor has to be bogus: I would have been jumping up and down and praising the Lord if I knew I wouldn't have to be around Kamijo and Hizaki anymore.

Hmmm

Remember how Jasmine You had to pause from band activities due to his poor physical condition, about a week or so, before he finally passed away?

I wonder how that fits into this rumor.

Guest jrock1ove

Kamijo and Hizaki are amazing. Wha...?

And yeah, fitear1590, you're right on that fact.