Sign in to follow this  
blackdoll

Xepher

xepher.jpg

Left to right: dr  截-setsu-, Ba: 陽菜-hina-,  Vo: 爛-ran-,  Gt: 朔羽-sakuha-, Gt: 艶-yoshi-

At fist i brushed them off cause they were not hard enough with my skim, then i saw ran's last look and i want to hear the single that went with it and i liked it and then i herd ran's voice forreal and now i kinda love them. He like Kyouki (grieva), mao (sid) + a little bit Yuuki-sama all together.  Their flaw is that they kinda are generic but they do it really well. anyway their new song/pv has me hyped out like i would for My #1 

Also like that not only is the music is good, but all the members are good looking and can dress, which rarely happens. Could they become my #2 hmmm?

I discovered Xepher this spring and am so excited about them! As you said, they are generic, but I think they do it soooo well. Their sound is good as well as their looks, my favorite song so far is loveless, although I think ran looks weird in some shots, trying to act a bit too much perhaps? :DDD anyway I'm looking forward to their new single and perhaps an album one day!

I discovered Xepher this spring and am so excited about them! As you said, they are generic, but I think they do it soooo well. Their sound is good as well as their looks, my favorite song so far is loveless, although I think ran looks weird in some shots, trying to act a bit too much perhaps? :DDD anyway I'm looking forward to their new single and perhaps an album one day!

yeah ran was bad at lip singing in that one, but he got so much better. My favorite is the pv and song is sir demon, its so energetic. though i think i'll love lost eyes better. oh yeah ran is one of the best singers!

My favorite is the pv and song is sir demon, its so energetic. 

when i watch the mv, i yelled at hina..!! "ya..!!what r u doing..??!! he's currently my fav vocalist..!!"

know xepher coz love setsu n sakuha..but i really love ran voice..!!! i currrently try to collect all their released..

xrays isn't bad after i got over the "expecting harder tracks." it's fun too

Guest lynchisizer

enjoyed all their singles so far, hope to hear more form them soon :)

right a full album like right now. i miss ran a bit

they're pretty slow with the releases but i'm not complaining as long as they can keep the quality. every release they've put out is top-notch, and Xepher's easily one of the few bands where I can confidently preorder everything they announce even without having heard a preview.

and yes, Ran needs more love :3

Sign in to follow this