Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

E'm~grief~ will be indefinitely on hiatus

it was announced at E'm~grief~ 3-man live at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2010/10/11 that they will be indefinitely on hiatus after their one-man live at Shibuya AUBE at 2010/12/29

Oh great, now there's virtually no active band at U-C that I'm even remotely interested in, lol.

I hope they come back sometime, in some form.

I hope Yuuze plays bass again...he was awesome on it .___.

On their last 3 singles he's been playing bass and filling in the second guitar parts...as well as doing synth. Part of the reason for this might be because he's been feeling overworked.

Nooooo!!! T.T

Is that it means "indefinitely" forever?

Indefinitely means that they don't have a time frame in which they plan on getting back together. It could mean for forever, a year, two months, or 10 years. If they do permanently disband, they usually make another announcement saying that they don't plan on restarting their work together.

By God Rita, if you do the last option I will punt you.

Too bad. Dimmu Borgir just released an album and all...

Lulz!

Nooooo!!! T.T

Is that it means "indefinitely" forever?

Indefinitely means that they don't have a time frame in which they plan on getting back together. It could mean for forever, a year, two months, or 10 years. If they do permanently disband, they usually make another announcement saying that they don't plan on restarting their work together.

By God Rita, if you do the last option I will punt you.

I hope it won't be a MM hiatus.

If they do permanently disband, they usually make another announcement saying that they don't plan on restarting their work together.

Yeah, just like Lamina did :/

...this was inevitable?

I'm still hoping that UC will make a comeback someday, unless of course the good bands are staying away from kisaki, haha.

Well........I think that I might cry...............................This was the first thing I looked at when I get on the computer and now I'm very unhappy.

And one month later they will create a new project or come back from the hiatus ;D
My prediction is, They'll come back and create an entirely new band and name it EMGRIEF, and they will have a new pop sound and a watered down look. :arg:

My prediction is, They'll come back and create an entirely new band and name it EMGRIEF, and they will have a new pop sound and a watered down look. :arg:

Hmm, no, not really. :?

SET-LIST at 2010/12/29:

SE

01.Infinity Daze

02.Seduce

-MC-

03.独白??空(dokuhaku no sora)

04.Pains of aspiration

-MC-

05.In paradism~淡??色彩(awai shikisai)~

SE

06.Heretical Glare