Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

E'm~grief~ will be indefinitely on hiatus

That Dimmu joke is stupid and not funny at all.

Back on topic, seems like they played all their songs, even the Phantasmagoria cover.

Also, that Bach cello prelude seems interesting. I hope Ki$aki releases a DVD from this live...

That Dimmu joke is stupid and not funny at all.

Back on topic, seems like they played all their songs, even the Phantasmagoria cover.

Also, that Bach cello prelude seems interesting. I hope Ki$aki releases a DVD from this live...

Considering there were just few people at the gig, I doubt he will *lol*

Also the cello solo was quite...messy

LOL that's sad ): I was really hyped up.

Any announcements of their comeback anytime soon?

Depends on a person's sense of humour, doesn't it? And whether they like the band or not. You might have laughed if it was about another band. :D

Probably before, nowadays I wouldn't really laugh, idek. lol

LOL that's sad ): I was really hyped up.

Any announcements of their comeback anytime soon?

They told they hope to be back but they dunno how and when...

Also they told they felt this lineup is the best for E'm and that they wouldn't like to go on with another members so that's probably why they are on hiatus.

Sounds more like "we would like to come back but probably we won't".

Also Yuze and Rita were crying all the time so if it's just a break it's gonna be a veeeery long one.

Also they told they felt this lineup is the best for E'm and that they wouldn't like to go on with another members so that's probably why they are on hiatus.

Also Yuze and Rita were crying all the time so if it's just a break it's gonna be a veeeery long one.

So sad :(... I just want to add that KISAKI + two members (so far) said in their blogs something like “any future activity absolutely hasn't been decided,?? as in the they don't have any secret plans like usual. So yeah, doesn't seem like they're coming back :/

I'd like a live DVD as well. I'll be the only white person to buy it, but I don't really care :<

You know, I think KISAKI said in his blog something like “we got an abnormally large amount of overseas orders for the best album,?? so maybe you wouldn't be! But yeah, I wish UNDER CODE would release a bootleg of it at least... Freaking cello solo!!

Is E'm one of those bands that in Japan no one gives a shit about but us foreigners love them to death?

Also the Dimmu joke is just old now. It's like that guy that just repeats really old Simpsons jokes that we've all heard hundred times before. Plus it's not like it's anything new for a VK band to borrow/steal/copy/imitate from other bands, just saying.

This is indeed sad, I loved them because they reminded me of Malice Mizer, just way more industrial-ish/metal...Probably the members have way to much activities (job, school or family) to continue having a band. Hopefully they'll decide at least a small comeback. Thanks for the info too (:

Is E'm one of those bands that in Japan no one gives a shit about but us foreigners love them to death?

Also the Dimmu joke is just old now. It's like that guy that just repeats really old Simpsons jokes that we've all heard hundred times before. Plus it's not like it's anything new for a VK band to borrow/steal/copy/imitate from other bands, just saying.

The whole song is composed off other songs, it's a big patchwork of Dimmu and Cradle of Filth riffs copied note from note.

As good as it is, the whole thing is just really... low. This coming from a person who owns the single.

I want them to come back, just not to steal again, because they're good enough to be able to write music without stealing, unlike VAJRA. They're also much more to my taste than Malice Mizer.

don't disband... don't disband.... ): and that word "MIGHT" is worrying me...

the word "MIGHT" refers to timing ("in the NEAR future") of resuming activities instead of probability of it

don't disband... don't disband.... ): and that word "MIGHT" is worrying me...

the word "MIGHT" refers to timing ("in the NEAR future") of resuming activities instead of probability of it

ooh okay im not worried anymore ^_^;

Sign in to follow this