Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

E'm~grief~ will be indefinitely on hiatus

E'm~grief~ Dr.摩??(maju) has departed after their one-man live "The end of ~grief~" at Shibuya aube at 2010/12/29

He was pretty funny in the comment videos except in the last one like Peace already mentioned.

E'm~grief~ Dr.摩??(maju) has departed after their one-man live "The end of ~grief~" at Shibuya aube at 2010/12/29

He was a good drummer, but he wasn't a composer or lyricist so I don't think that it will effect E'm's music much.

He was an awesome drummer, it's a shame. I honestly hoped the rumors weren't true, but well...

as long as the others come back, I won't mind this much.

agj! :? . its a cool band. why!!?.

... 2010 didn't finished well for some bands. and 2011 seems to not start well for others. :|

it appears that MERE REVEIL(E'm~grief~ Gt.Cecir ex-band) will revive for one-day in mid-2011, although details have not yet been announced

MERE REVEIL members:

Vo.Syu:Ri (ex-MERE REVEIL-->Lanus Dune-->Allegory Pill)

Gt.Haruka (ex-MERE REVEIL-->Lanus Dune-->Allegory Pill-->CHELSEA, now in E'm~grief~(Cecir))

Ba.Gen

Dr.Koji

This is the second band I've gotten into that claims that "they'll be back someday", the first being G-Zas. Oh, VeeKay, why do you play with my heart so?

I'll miss E'm ~grief~ dearly.

I love they even made it sound as if it was recorded 12 years ago.

LOL! That song is from their demo, which was released in 2001 :D

Hmm, I think you're slightly wrong on this one?

If I recall correctly, Cecir attended a friend's wedding, and that friend was an ex-MERE REVEIL member. They wrote a song for the bride as a wedding gift and performed that song at the wedding. So if I understood correctly, it wasn't so much a one day revival, and they never announced any activities or anything like that. I think it was just a misunderstanding.

@Peace and that should sound familiar to you 'cause I think I tweeted you about it, or wrote about it in another thread or something.

Sign in to follow this