237Q

to all the newborn cats

Not sure if this should go to Cats with good ideas (though I surely am one)

Can you just leave the forum like this for a while? pls? 

CatBegging.jpg

LOL please forget the forum names too!

I want this too. I was secretly hoping everyone would end up with the wrong name and end up believing they were each other. Persona meltdown.

LOL please forget the forum names too!

ACTUALLY I planned for that contingency by making screenshots of all forum names before changing them. XD

I actually had to hover over CAT4, CAT7 and CAT9 to find out which one of them was Original Saku XD

I actually had to hover over CAT4, CAT7 and CAT9 to find out which one of them was Original Saku XD

well I know YOU're sai! for a very random reason.

BUT CHAAAAAAAMT! Even my avatar fits in with this catty theme! :< (btw nice avatar, you should leave it)

btw yuuko yes that would be awesome, except for one thing-I would be everyone's bitch then and that is not nice at all I bet T~T Or nobody's bitch? That doesn't sound too bad though

well I know YOU're sai! for a very random reason.

Now I'm curious! How DID you know XD but nah it isn't too hard to spot in general but i'm curious for the random reason

Now I'm curious! How DID you know XD but nah it isn't too hard to spot in general but i'm curious for the random reason

lol the last post in leecher hunt has been on the first page for days so i just kinda remembered xD

Haha I can haz CAT237! (very bad at disguising herself)

btw yuuko yes that would be awesome, except for one thing-I would be everyone's bitch then and that is not nice at all I bet T~T Or nobody's bitch? That doesn't sound too bad though

You could become the owner of all the number CATs and then everyone would be your bitches/pets instead? (^ _ ~ )

You could become the owner of all the number CATs and then everyone would be your bitches/pets instead? (^ _ ~ )

LOL I LIKE THIS