Trombe

ex-UnsraW Vo.勇企(yuuki) new project "ERIZA" has formed

their live-limited singles will be provided with their "lucky cheki" to be released at their live at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2015/01/11 and at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2015/01/12 as follows:

2015/01/11 - "sign(Trial ver.)"
2015/01/12 - "天井(tenjou)(Trial ver.)"

Since everything... except 'OVER', is marked as trial version (which I assume is their way of saying it's a demo?) makes me assume they'll all be released at a later date, mini-album or full album.

I honestly don't see why to go through all the trouble of these "trials" if it's not for a full release.

This sounds amazing - Did -273.15℃ ever have an official release?  I love the compositions that Satoshi produced for Para:noir and D.I.D - and with vocals from Yuuki - It is guaranteed to be good.

I think in order to release an album, he needs a 'steady' line-up, people he can work with. Of course I don't know what the future will bring, but right now it seems he tries to reach more fans by doing many lives, rather than coming up with a solid release. And their label is self-produced, right? So who knows if Yuuki can afford it already. But I'd be moooore than happy to have a release we can actually buy though. Until then, waiting and cheering.

their live-limited single "剥離(hakuri)(Trial ver.)" will be provided with their "lucky cheki" to be released at their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/01/17

I really hope that they release something I can purchase online in 2015.

With this band becoming more active and all of the new "super group" formations, like far east dezian, happening in 2015 - I'm excited for the year!

ERIZA line-up at 2015/03/13:
Vo.勇企(yuuki) (ex-UnsraW)
Gt.暁(satoshi) (ex-D.I.D.)
Ba.威織(iori) (オルガ(ORGE), Créateur(support))
Dr.和春(kazuharu) (ex-MiD DERACINE-->AMARANYX, PSYCHE-プシュケ-)

their live-limited single "eris-I(Trial ver.)" (and more...) will be provided with their "lucky cheki" to be released at their live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/03/13

Will they just release some fucking material already instead of beating around the bush with this trial ver shit?

satoshi is a poop that should go back and help D.I.D. cause im impatient for fatal error race cause they're bullllshitting.

I thought he had 'family' issues? As they're seemingly resolved he should get back to D.I.D.

I thought he had 'family' issues? As they're seemingly resolved he should get back to D.I.D.

Imo i'm guessing two things, he wanted to leave D.I.D. or his family didn't want him being in D.I.D.

Will they just release some fucking material already instead of beating around the bush with this trial ver shit?

maybe they're too indiefag to afford a proper studio record, cd printing and distribution at this point? I don't even know if they're signed to any label atm.

maybe they're too indiefag to afford a proper studio record, cd printing and distribution at this point? I don't even know if they're signed to any label atm.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Imo i'm guessing two things, he wanted to leave D.I.D. or his family didn't want him being in D.I.D.

Haha the latter sounds like the funnier story :)