Trombe

exist†trace new maxi single "スパイラル大作戦(spiral daisakusen)" release

exist†trace new maxi single "スパイラル大作戦(spiral daisakusen)" will be released at 2014/05/14 (1,300yen)

[track list]
01.スパイラル大作戦(spiral daisakusen)
02.アンティークドール(antique doll)
03.夢にキスを(yume ni kiss wo)

I'm semi-interested, cuz apparently it's written on the official site that the new stuff will have an '80s disco dancey vibe or something? (as reflected in the, uhm, interesting look xD)

hope it will be as good as their previous single.

But the new look... I don't like it ^^.

[2]. Previous single was really good (the title track, especially), but the new look... lmao.

they've gotten worse and worse... I didn't like their previous look and previous poppy-single, this is much worse and I'm scared of stuff, they'll make...

They're lucky I actually like disco, but it doesn't fit exist trace...it's just too weird for them to be doing something like this. But if this single sucks like Diamond did, then I'm dropping this band for good, their music has literally turned into shit.

I like the look. I even like the PV. I HATE THE SONG. Duh f*ck! I just can't...this new direction they've been taking is just as bad as Screw....well...at least Miko and Jyou have really good voices...

if cali gari wore that all y'all'd be shitting yourselves

don't front

The difference is that if cali≠gari made this it would actually be good. This song sucks. This band, sucks, actually. And it reminds me more of BUCK TICK, but much, much worst.

The difference is that if cali≠gari made this it would actually be good. This song sucks. This band, sucks, actually. And it reminds me more of BUCK TICK, but much, much worst.

I'm not surprised that the only vk band you don't like is an all female band, misogynist

I'm not surprised that the only vk band you don't like is an all female band, misogynist

Ugh, I hate how there's always someone whinning about this feminist crap nowadays...

It has nothing to do with the fact that they are women or not. I never said I don't like it because they're women, and I actually do like some of their older stuff, like Judea, because in that time they sounded much better than this crap and I happen to like many other female fronted or all female bands, so your argument is invalid.

They're lucky I actually like disco, but it doesn't fit exist trace...it's just too weird for them to be doing something like this. But if this single sucks like Diamond did, then I'm dropping this band for good, their music has literally turned into shit.

You know what? I listened to the song just now and....it sounded so stupid, yet it was kinda catchy and got me in the mood for dance music ;w; Still, I couldn't stop looking at Jyo, hot damn *__* she was gorgeous. As for the rest of the members, they looked pretty eww.....they didn't even have their new look, they looked much different! It was a nice video, but the song.....eh, I can't really process the fact that it was from exist trace - plus Miko's trainwreck of a voice killed it, literally. :butwry:

As much as I love exist trace I feel like this and the diamond single have made me dislike them. Ive followed this band since their early days and have e enjoyed their work until the album where Miko began to sing. I could look past that but IMO they should have changed the band name so that it fits this new direction. This song just feels like they arent exist trace anymore.

Jesus. It's one song, man. One single song.

Mediocre song. Not bad at all, but not very good either. 5/10

As for their look, they're pretty girls and all that. But I don't get what they are trying to. They look like members from different bands. What about having a red thread in form of looks? This stuff reminds me of black metal bands where 2 of the 5 members wear corpsepaint. It's retarded. Only a few band managed to make that look awesome.

You have that goth girl that is completely out of place in the picture and PV, the vocalist looks like she came straight from a pop-rock band and three of the other girls looks as if they came from the band band. Not sure why bands do this kind of stuff. Not that it matters, though.

^ I wouldn't be surprised though; VK fans already write incredibly long paragraphs about how their favourite band has turned to shit because of a 15 seconds preview lmao.

But yeah agreed with Bear, it's okay, but not outstanding.