Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) 2 new maxi singles & omnibus album release

I am 915693576795% prefer 凛 第二章 more than the first 凛 ,
it is so Megarophantasmaniagoria !!!!!

It's funny how LIN 2.0 is almost unanimously preferred over LIN 1.0... from only 30 seconds of music

That's because this 30 seconds preview acually sounds way better than Lin's whole disco :D

I think they should change their name too. Or at least change that "the end of corruption world" thingy for something else, just to make it sound different from the other line-up.

It does sound way more like the music in Phantasmagoria with Sui's voice. Which combines like the best of both worlds. This is a really good direction for the band. And that small preview is better than everything except possibly World in Flames. I can't wait for full songs from Lin 2.0

Can we start speculating what songs they're going to rerecord (since they said they are already planning on doing so)?

~What I would like to hear redone:~

-凛, which is undoubtably my favorite song by them

-Cold Sabbath, favorite song on their album

-Prophecy from Nightmare, kind of liked this song but feel that Sui would definitely do this a lot more justice as would Misaly, giving it a Metis Gretel vibe that it kind of already tried to have

-Lost in the Mist of Time / Fell Asleep, two of my favorite slower-mid-tempo songs that I think Sui would be good at pulling off

-Lunar Eclipse, which I felt had potential but was missing something to really make it worth going back to. Mizaly would give it a fantastic facelift

-Fall..., probably one of their only heavy punk-ish songs that I felt didn't fall victim to sounding like Chariots (i.e. empty + lifeless, yet still somehow trying too hard to be aGgLesiV ART), even with the most generic vkei punk riff in it. I like the original, but a remake would be welcome too

~*~What they're probably going to rerecord, lesbihonest~*~

-Freedom

-Foolish

-Insane Flashback Show

-Foolish (again)

-Psalms and Lamentations

-As if Forever Exists.

-Something random like Ambient Cosmo, GASP FOR BREATH, or A.Hitlor.

I really can't wait to hear the full version of Sacred Xanadu (just hearing the first preview gets me excited). I already wanna preorder Chaotic Resistance and that compilation album. I just can't wait to hear Sui's voice again.

I ordered Sacred Xanadu through Cure's mail-order, however I haven't received notice yet that it's arrived at FromJapan's. I hope it'll be there somewhat soon. I'll upload it when it arrives, if someone doesn't ninja me.

BLESS YOU. ♥♥♥

9775857f_Wayne_s20World20-20We_re20not20

Tracks 5 and 6 sound boring but all the rest is pretty good IMO. And it's nice to see FEST VAINQUEUR finally releasing a heavy track.

Btw, judging by this preview and their latest CD, Lin sounds pretty much like Megaromania 2.0 now. It would've been better if KISAKI just joined Megaromania instead of reforming Lin with the main members of Megaromania, because Megaromania > Lin.

Gonna have to download this for Lin, Royz, and Fest Vainqueur. They're the only ones I'm interested in and they sound pretty great. 

Tracks 5 and 6 sound boring but all the rest is pretty good IMO. And it's nice to see FEST VAINQUEUR finally releasing a heavy track.

Btw, judging by this preview and their latest CD, Lin sounds pretty much like Megaromania 2.0 now. It would've been better if KISAKI just joined Megaromania instead of reforming Lin with the main members of Megaromania, because Megaromania > Lin.

And that Cero guy might as well have joined Megaromania too, like he just sprung up out of nowhere.

Sign in to follow this