Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

パノラマ虚構ゼノン(XENON) new maxi single & album release

it is announced at パノラマ虚構ゼノン(XENON) one-man live "WHITE BAD END" at Ash OSAKA at 2014/01/25 that their new maxi single "SHIKIBU" will be released at 2014/04/23 (3 songs, 1,620yen), and their new full album "ULTIMA" will be released at 2014/07/16, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their free one-man live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2014/03/14 and their one-man live "ULTIMAniA" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/07/23, at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2014/07/30 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2014/08/20

Their latest releases have been really disappointing, but still hoping for some good songs

excuse me,but are actually kidding me xD ? their latest releases were quite different thats true,but still incredibly awesome and to mention I have all their latest releases,gothica,black maria and JUDECCA,and shikibu will come at the end of april in my collection XD and its actually good to see that they try new things not likesome others who do always the same ****

excuse me,but are actually kidding me xD ? their latest releases were quite different thats true,but still incredibly awesome and to mention I have all their latest releases,gothica,black maria and JUDECCA,and shikibu will come at the end of april in my collection XD and its actually good to see that they try new things not likesome others who do always the same ****

They've set a high bar for me with Persona, No.A, Initiator, GothiCa, but I find Black Maria just bland, and JUDECCA actually bad. Still have good hopes for some nice music, tho

well Persona and No.A were the reasons I fell for the band xD but I still believe that concept change  was good,a bit early but good ok sometimes I'd like to hear more scream but you can't have everything xD

TYPE A (3,780yen) of their new album "ULTIMA" will include CD (12 songs)+DVD (including 1 PV), and TYPE B (3,240yen) will include CD (13 songs) only

their new album "ULTIMA" will be released under DANGER CRUE

their new album "ULTIMA" will be released under DANGER CRUE

This is sooooooo unexpected. Let's hope they don't ruin this band too.

does someone know if I can buy the album through CDJapan ? cause the release date is coming and I can't find it there for pre-ordering it etc..

does someone know if I can buy the album through CDJapan ? cause the release date is coming and I can't find it there for pre-ordering it etc..

The album isn't on CDJAPAN,i don't know why D:

"ULTIMA" [CD track list]
01.Eva
02.HIGH ROLLER-Re Arranged ver.-
03.埋没ドグラ・マグラ(maibotsu dogra magra)
04.-0- story
05.Ms.Scythe
06.スタヴィラ(sthavira)
07.SHIKIBU
08.QLOVER
09.レグルス(regulus)-Re Arranged ver.-
10.No.A
11.NeXtia
12.white notes
13.myway (included in TYPE B )

[TYPE A DVD track list]
01.Eva (PV)

special LIVE DVD "2014.08.20 OSAKA MUSE 1st ONEMAN TOUR FINAL LIVE FULL DVD" will be provided if applying 2 exchange tickets (enclosed in each type of their new album "ULTIMA") at their live (release date TBA)

It still isn't on CDJapan yet that I can see, but you can always email them and ask them if they can add this CD to their database.

i knew they were good!

Sign in to follow this