Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] JYJ

dude, obviously its gonna be better since the other ones thought they were the big shot and all and left.All they got was crap. XD Now that the other two are going to do well fosho(cuz of fan girls "THE") they want to get bak together and mayb that way the get more money.

I like the guys from JYJ way more than I ever liked changmin or yunho, but TVXQ as they are now is doing the better work. That being said, they're only doing better because they have such a huge company behind them, and well, everything else is boycotting JYJ from making decent music. The only reason why they haven't put out decent music, is because they don't have a company that is assisting them. They only have a management company while SM Entertainment does everything from promotions to music and choreography. JYJ did everything with different companies.

Overall I think that whenever JYJ will be able to put something out (I heard the previews for their Korean album, it isn't that bad), they'll head for success as well. It doesn't matter if they're separate groups. Both will sell.

And about TVXQ's new album: as expected I only like 2 or 3 songs. The rest is crap. But I tend to have this with most SM artists. It's always the same over and over again.

It's weird, I'm not a big fan of DBSK but this new album was pretty good, at least far better (and I mean a lot more) than JYJ's album. I could careless about the SM/JYJ/HOMIN situation.

I listened both their release and the old TVXQ new album release and I must say I preferred WHY "Keep your head down"

J Y J “Live in Indonesia?? – April 9 2011, Sentul International Convention Center. Promoted by @DreamCIndo & @BuckUpshow

via: http://twitter.com/JakartaConcerts

Tickets:

VIP A: IDR 2,500,000 ($250)

VIP B: IDR 2,000,000 ($200)

GOLD: IDR 1,500,000 ($150)

SILVER: IDR 900,000 ($90)

BRONZE: IDR 500,000 ($50)

I am so hyped about this, i am a fan of Tohosinki.

And i was already planned to attend as soon as i heard about this.

Just kill two birds with one stone thing. Since i am in this area at that time still for some business.

Cos idk how long until they or any K-Pop acts would tour USA, it just seems unlikely for me for now lol

Sign in to follow this