Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] JYJ

JYJ

JYJ+20100414_tvxq_1460x365.jpg

JYJ is what's left of DBSK/TVXQ. They're going to do a global premiere of their album "The Beginning" on the 12th. I'm for some reason looking forward to it a lot. It has a track featuring Kanye West, and I think 2 tracks produced by Rodney Jenkins. I had saw the tracklist somewhere before, but can't find it now, but I think it's like 8 tracks. I'm really excited, anyone else?

I'm planning on listening to it at least once. I hope it'll be good, but I've grown tired of listening to their voices after I had a 'dbsk addiction' a few years back.

They are my three favorite members though.

I listened to their mini album "The..." it's like 4 tracks, it's not bad, but I don't see what makes DBSK more special than any other Korean idol group. I have no idea how they have like a 1,000,000 person fanclub, and like the others don't, because like they're no better or maybe not even as good.

I listened to their mini album "The..." it's like 4 tracks, it's not bad, but I don't see what makes DBSK more special than any other Korean idol group. I have no idea how they have like a 1,000,000 person fanclub, and like the others don't, because like they're no better or maybe not even as good.

I don't get it either. I mean, they're not bad and they have great songs (some their japanese ballads are great). But lots of bands, even the ones that just debuted, are as talented or even better.

Beast, Supernova, The Boss, ... They have incredible dancers, singers and they do a lot of the things themselves. (choreo, lyrics,...) I've always been thinking about reasons why DBSK is better than other Kpop groups. It's not that they're better (they're hardly in sync when they dance and their voices are kind of boring after a while + their leader is annoying and he and the other 'rapper' yoochun can't really rap or sing although their fans say they can.) it's just that they were one of the first 'special' bands. Everyone knows that at least their labelmates SHINee are a lot more talented than DBSK ever was and ever will be :P

But that's just my opinion

I don't see what makes DBSK more special than any other Korean idol group. I have no idea how they have like a 1,000,000 person fanclub, and like the others don't, because like they're no better or maybe not even as good.

Exactly what i think, thats why i don't even bother with them. I don't like them one bit. Ppl only like them cuz of looks, blah.

yea the... sucked.

anyone listened to the beginning?

it actually sounds really "western", but its not that much better.

i really liked the intro , empty and especially ayyyy girl, but the rest is sooooooooo boring.

Empty was the standout track for me, I'm on my 3rd time through, got sidetracked by Lil Wayne's new album. I think there was another song that I liked, I think one of the last one's. It's ok though, not as good as a lot of other kpop groups, lol.

Empty is good, and one of the last songs as well. The rest is forgetable :P

Ah well, I still can't get over the fact JaeJoong is actually singing in English :s

Be The One, was the other standout, but Ayyy Girl is growing on me a little bit, I just feel like the vocals are overpowering or something, it sounds like it's missing something.

If they want to break through in the USA, the white clothes Junsu is wearing, isn't going to do it. Ayy girl must have the worst intro ever made :s Nevermind, the whole MV is going to keep them from breaking through. (Makes me think about BoA's fail American MV for Eat You Up while the Korean was awesome from beginning till the end)

Yoochun all of a sudden reminds me of Jun Matsumoto :s strange

they seriously are trying too hard. The song is bad and so is the video. What makes them think they have a chance when Boa didnt even get make it. LOL. "Im losin my coo, playing me for a foo" - it sound like they say that. =D

^ well they do get way more recognition than BoA. the billboard magazine issue with them on the cover was sold out really fast.

But BoA had no collab with someone famous like Kanye West , so its kinda hard to compare them.

^BoA's album was a 1000times better than this though. It just depends on promotion. And half of the world already knows who DBSK/JYJ are, so all the fans have been waiting.

Bieber's albums will sell, no matter how bad it is, just because the fans like him as an individual.

lAdpr1p0TSk

Definitely the worst korean mv ever.

its just so bad.

3:35-3:51 is so embarassing.

and the first half of the video doesnt fit to the music at all.

Ok yeah that was pretty bad. I wonder if I'll ever see it on MTV or at least On Demand. I think Big Bang should try to breakthrough to the states, they'd have a better shot. I always here the Mexican version of Big Bang on the radio, I don't know what they're called but it's always on the Spanish channel lol.

I think Big Bang should try to breakthrough to the states, they'd have a better shot. I always here the Mexican version of Big Bang on the radio, I don't know what they're called but it's always on the Spanish channel lol.

Big bang will definitely get recognized for sure. Just look at them in asia =D LOL mexican version of Big Bang, wtf? seriously? get the name and find out. the song too mayb. I'll try to search for it too. Wanna see. You made me curious now!

I think Big Bang should try to breakthrough to the states, they'd have a better shot. I always here the Mexican version of Big Bang on the radio, I don't know what they're called but it's always on the Spanish channel lol.

Big bang will definitely get recognized for sure. Just look at them in asia =D LOL mexican version of Big Bang, wtf? seriously? get the name and find out. the song too mayb. I'll try to search for it too. Wanna see. You made me curious now!

Jake, its not Mexican Big Bang. Lol its just rappers with electronic music in the back. In that case ALL new American pop music is American Big Bang, Canadian Big Bang, ect.

Ah, my poor Jacob you are highly confused. But I still love you.

wow the prices for their showcase world tour are fuckin insane.

new york showcase between 140 - 220$????

and they only play 5-6 songs.

fuck that.

I wont go to the german date.

I wont pay more than 100€ for ~5songs. im not stupid.

fuck that.

they are not even worth it :spin:

fuck that.

they are not even worth it :spin:

True :/

^ Haha me too, don't flatter yourself JYJ!

So are the other 2 in TVXQ? Because two people from TVXQ just released an album called "Keep Your Head Down" it's pretty good, I think I prefer it over JYJ's album. I was actually pretty disappointed in JYJ's album.

Sign in to follow this