Hello, it's my first post here :)

I'm into THE NOVEMBERS, mew, LITE, Radiohead, downy, the cabs, toe, God Is An Astronaut, Kagrra, etc and I love discovering new bands. Hope we can share something interesting here :indie_yay:

yorosiku onegaisimasu 

Welcome to the forum!  You have an excellent taste in bands. If there's anything you need to know, you can always approach someone with a blue (mods) or red (admins) name. I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and don't hesitate to pay the chat a visit, or (judging your music taste) the non-VK indie music thread! We're always happy to have more people there!

Welcome to the forum!  You have an excellent taste in bands. If there's anything you need to know, you can always approach someone with a blue (mods) or red (admins) name. I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and don't hesitate to pay the chat a visit, or (judging your music taste) the non-VK indie music thread! We're always happy to have more people there!

Welcome to the forums :)

Hello! Welcome on the forum! :)

I hope you have a nice stay here!  :lolita_love:

thank you :)

Welcome!

Do you have a favorite release by  THE NOVEMBERS? And what did you think of their latest album, zeitgeist?

Enjoy the forum!

thank you :) 

paraphilia and (two) into holy are my favorites so far. 

I'm not yet liking all tracks on zeitgeist, some sound a bit weird to me :D 

what about you?

paraphilia and (two) into holy are my favorites so far. 

I'm not yet liking all tracks on zeitgeist, some sound a bit weird to me :D

what about you?

I actually haven't listened to paraphilia, but you're the second person I've seen list that as a favorite, so I'll check it out.  My personal favorite is the GIFT EP, but (two) into holy is also just lovely!  I am enjoying the zeitgeist album, but I definitely prefer the band's "dreamier" stuff.

Woooo! First time in a while I feel like we have someone new who's musical list isn't a ton of VK artists. We're really happy to have the diversity here (especially when you have such great tastes in music like yourself).

Welcome here~

Nice music taste as well.

I actually haven't listened to paraphilia, but you're the second person I've seen list that as a favorite, so I'll check it out.  My personal favorite is the GIFT EP, but (two) into holy is also just lovely!  I am enjoying the zeitgeist album, but I definitely prefer the band's "dreamier" stuff.

yes, please have a try! GIFT is awesome too -agreed with the bold part-

Woooo! First time in a while I feel like we have someone new who's musical list isn't a ton of VK artists. We're really happy to have the diversity here (especially when you have such great tastes in music like yourself).

yay, thanks. Actually, I used to listen to VK bands too, but since my favs disbanded I had nothing to listen to :/. 

She is Cynicalbiscuit, confirmed.

Welcome to the heaven tante. xD

Hope you have lotsa fun here.

Welcome to the forum! Are you 'cynicalbiscuit' on last.fm by any chance?

Thanks! I'm sure you already know the answer :D. one80?

I have the same question :D

:P

She is Cynicalbiscuit, confirmed.

Welcome to the heaven tante. xD

Hope you have lotsa fun here.

thanks.

hey you cheated :/