Trombe

Yeti new mini album "砂糖と塩(satou to shio)" release

it is announced at Yeti one-man live "プライバシーの侵害(privacy no shingai)" at Shibuya club asia at 2013/12/14 that their new mini album "砂糖と塩(satou to shio)" will be released at 2014/04/30, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "サトウとシオ(satou to shio)" at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2014/05/17, at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2014/05/18 and at Shibuya club asia at 2014/05/24

SET-LIST at 2013/12/14:

01.welcome
02.door door
03.picasso
04.iq
05.cheese
06.hands
07.ju-sin
08.ie
09.monochro
10.green
11.home
12.ten to ten

EN1
01.suki
02.nagashi
03.ie

PV of their new song (to be included in their new mini album "砂糖と塩(satou to shio)") will be shot at their petit one-man live "しゃちゅえいかい(shachueikai)" at 2014/06/17

just for clarification, only song (NOT the PV) will be included in their new mini album, and imo PV to be shot might be broadcast through YouTube or released/distributed after their new mini album

lol JukaForever, time travelers, with a time machine made in Japan by Japanese Jrock band members, i need to try this, maybe i could get their new cd faster XD

Thanks Trombe, i understand better now and, of course it makes more sense than a time machine ^_^

I hope it will not be a live distributed, it's easier to take when it's on youtube. But more importantly, i can't wait for some preview of this new mini album, but i guess it will take some time, since it only release by the end of April.

oh they're finally recording welcome? I had expected it last mini-album, but it wasn't there. It'll be nice to hear it recorded. Satoshi always takes a song to warm up so the vocals on welcome at lives have never been good imo

I can't remember what suki sounded like (it's been three months since the oneman in December when I heard it) it wasn't different from their usual style at least. Anyway, I am pretty sure I liked it at the time.

Curious about the other songs and looking forward to the mini-album but I doubt there will be anything too surprising with the new songs :)

I like the look in the PV, the vocalist looks like the 9th inning just finished and he's going to hang with the boys, very cool.

i really enjoyed this song and MV! Satoshi looks awesome. Aicle. was one of my god-bands so i still missing them, but yeah, at least im really enjoying Yeti. 

Cant wait for this mini!

Btw, they're going to use all the letters that they raceive until 06/10 on their "postman" MV! Im absolutely going to send something, it gonna be kinda easy because i always write loooong messages to Satoshi tbh haha 

when sending in letters be sure the stationery does not include designs that use registered trademarks!! They state that if you do there is a possibility they wont be able to use it.

if you want to send something in but are worried about the address etc i have advice on logistics here: http://yeti-house.tumblr.com/post/85875150289/postman-pv-project