Trombe

MEJIBRAY 3-month consecutive new release

MEJIBRAY new maxi single "RAVEN" will be released at 2014/03/19 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,100yen) will include CD+DVD (including "RAVEN" PV), limited edition TYPE B (2,100yen) will include CD+DVD (including "RAVEN" 4 member PVs), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.RAVEN
02.マダリ(madari)
03.コエガキエルマデ(koe ga kieru made) (included in regular edition)

their LIVE DVD "A PRIORI 詠: 序章-Counting Goats- TOUR FINAL at TSUTAYA O-EAST" will be released at 2014/04/02 (5,400yen)

[track list]
SE.A PRIORI
01.アプリオリ(a priori)
02.CRAZED BRAIN
03.VIOLET
04.DIE KUSSE
05.【worms】
06.insomnia
SE.天地創造(tenchisouzou)
07-XV-
08.嫉妬(shitto)
09.醜詠(shuuei)
SE.『   』
10.躁と鬱と境界(sou to utsu to kyoukai)
11.DECADANCE-Counting Goats…if I can't be yours-
12.サバト(sabbath)
13.月食(gesshoku)
14.Black baccarat
15.D.E.INCUBUS
16.枷と知能-それってとても人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-(kase to chinou-sorettetotemo ningen rashiitte kamisama wa waratteru no-)
17.メサイア(messiah)
EN1
01.メランコリア(melancholia)
02.Invisible Tower maker.
03.トロシナ(tro-syner)
04.カルマ-瓦礫のマンティコーラース-(karma-gareki no mantichoras-)
SE.Iris

their single collection "SM" will be released at 2014/05/07 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (5,400yen) will include CD+DVD+booklet, and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.カルマ-瓦礫のマンティコーラース-(karma-gareki no mantichoras-)
02.KILLING ME
03.サバト(sabbath)
04.Sadisgate
05.EMILY
06.アヴァロン(avalon)
07.DIE KUSSE
08.アプリオリ(a priori)
09.醜詠(shuuei)
10.DECADANCE-Counting Goats…if I can't be yours-
11.Divergence (included in regular edition)

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.カルマ-瓦礫のマンティコーラース-(karma-gareki no mantichoras-)
02.KILLING ME
03.サバト(sabbath)
04.Sadisgate
05.EMILY
06.アヴァロン(avalon)
07.DIE KUSSE
08.アプリオリ(a priori)
09.醜詠(shuuei)
10.DECADANCE-Counting Goats…if I can't be yours-

btw they will hold their 3rd anniversary one-man live tour "「新章:SM=イツカヒビキワタルウツクシキミニクイヴォイスダイバー」~ゴヤ、これは見慣れぬもので一杯な悪夢、魔宴(サバト)のさなかに煮られる胎児、老婆の化粧、悪魔を誘惑しようとて、靴下なおす裸の少女。~" since Sapporo KRAPS HALL at 2014/05/16 and up to tour final at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2014/06/06

very good News! the only downpoint from the live DVD tracklist is that according to Mia's blog entry etc. they didn't play "Apocalypse"?!? so i am a bit confused about that... it would be awesome if Apocalypse is on the DVD but it doesn't say so at their blogs...

Excited pretty much exclusively for the new single, but only on the grounds that this time they can come up with something as good as Sabato (or Sabbath or Sabbat or what the fuck ever).

I have mixed feelings. This song is nice right now just because it's new, but I feel like it goes by without anything really memorable happening except Koichi's little bass solo. 

3 questions:

1) Does Mejibray ever plan on dropping the insane amount of video filters on their PVs?

2) Can MiA create a guitar solo that's less shred and more emotion? (that's not to say shred solos can't be emotional)

3) Does anyone else have a strong love/hate relationship with the vocals in the verses that aren't the chorus?

Anyways, the song is pretty good. The vocals for the verses between the chorus are really weird (when they come back on, it makes me feel like "oh god, they're back") but the instruments save this song like no other

3 questions:

1) Does Mejibray ever plan on dropping the insane amount of video filters on their PVs?

Doesn't bother me, maybe its just their style?

2) Can MiA create a guitar solo that's less shred and more emotion? (that's not to say shred solos can't be emotional)

Starting to be a little repetitive huh? It doesn't seem like they are a band that is willing to do a long instrumental break focused on guitar play though like typical heavy metal bands.

3) Does anyone else have a strong love/hate relationship with the vocals in the verses that aren't the chorus?

Not really a hate but what you said below: "oh god, they're back" lol

Anyways, the song is pretty good. The vocals for the verses between the chorus are really weird (when they come back on, it makes me feel like "oh god, they're back") but the instruments save this song like no other

Whoah that was pretty awesome. I actually liked the double vox in the verses, I think that was a clever move (the chorus seems a bit simple and pedestrian after that, but I still dig it).