Sign in to follow this  
Furik

SAW 3D soundtrack has J-rock

that doesn't sound remastered at all. It just sounds like a very good rip of the soundtrack. It's even more so impressive that the audio is soo good for youtube.

nope, not remastered, just surprisingly un-shitty youtube-sound, but i guess the youtube-compression works okay with heavy distorted music...

cool for dir en grey to be on such a sorta-blockbuster filmsoundtrack, just wish they would have been on one of the earlier ones (instead of X-jap)

I feel bad for Herpes, he / she / idek must be pretty sad to see Dir en grey on the soundtrack. I'm sorry darling. Maybe one of your tranny bands will make some sort of soundtrack before they break up sooner or later.

D'aw. This would be sweet if it weren't so creepy. And lol at tranny bands , ~you know my taste so well~.

Just listened to the song. jfc, Kyo is a truly bad vocalist.

Saw Sucks Booty, Swap.avi is more horrifying or gut wrenching.

Tracklist Could have been better imo.

Guest jrock1ove

Wow, that's awesome. lmao Dir en Grey? Of course their song would be on a SAW movie. loll

I feel bad for Herpes, he / she / idek must be pretty sad to see Dir en grey on the soundtrack. I'm sorry darling. Maybe one of your tranny bands will make some sort of soundtrack before they break up sooner or later.

D'aw. This would be sweet if it weren't so creepy. And lol at tranny bands , ~you know my taste so well~.

Yeah, lets all just forget Dir en grey would have gotten renowned for piddly squat if they never decided to be trannies themselves one point in time.

Yeah, lets all just forget Dir en grey would have gotten renowned for piddly squat if they never decided to be trannies themselves one point in time.

How dare you, that's not supposed to be said out loud.

lol and then there's your taste in music.

I was not aware Herpes was a man. Very shocking...

Sign in to follow this